More BC energy hypocrisy
2018-07-08 19:25:28 UTC
U.S. says Canada delaying damning report on B.C. coal mine chemicals in
border river

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/americans-say-canadians-delaying-damning-report-on-b-c-toxins-in-transboundary-river

Keep that chant going: "Our coal good, their oil bad!"
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-08 20:10:17 UTC
U.S. says Canada delaying damning report on B.C. coal mine chemicals in
border river
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/americans-say-canadians-delaying-damning-report-on-b-c-toxins-in-transboundary-river
Keep that chant going: "Our coal good, their oil bad!"
It's their mining practices that need upgrading:
"The study says the level of selenium in the Elk and Fording
rivers is 70 times that in the Flathead River, which doesn’t
get runoff from five coal mines operated by Teck Resources."

Eric@
2018-07-08 23:15:26 UTC
U.S. says Canada delaying damning report on B.C. coal mine chemicals in
border river
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/americans-say-canadians-delaying-damning-report-on-b-c-toxins-in-transboundary-river
Keep that chant going: "Our coal good, their oil bad!"
We're the good guys, remember? How many Canadians are aware of this?

https://northportproject.com/impact-of-teck-smelter-to-washington-
community/teck-smelters-timeline-of-pollution/

https://wp.me/P1aKQ0-g4

(this may be a duplicate post - Albasani acting up)
Nobody
2018-07-09 18:27:08 UTC
Post by Eric@
Post by M.I.Wakefield
U.S. says Canada delaying damning report on B.C. coal mine
chemicals in border river
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/americans-say-canadians-delayi
ng-damning-report-on-b-c-toxins-in-transboundary-river
Keep that chant going: "Our coal good, their oil bad!"
We're the good guys, remember? How many Canadians are aware of this?
https://northportproject.com/impact-of-teck-smelter-to-washington-
community/teck-smelters-timeline-of-pollution/
https://wp.me/P1aKQ0-g4
(this may be a duplicate post - Albasani acting up)
It has to be a lie Eric. Everyone knows BC are environmental leaders
and would never do anything like this. <sarcasm>
Eric@
They will protest Site C but not obscene levels of water pollution. Go figure.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-07-10 02:19:04 UTC
Downstream is someone else's problem ... and the tide goes out twice a day.
Eric@
2018-07-11 02:32:46 UTC
Post by Eric@
Post by Nobody
It has to be a lie Eric. Everyone knows BC are environmental leaders
and would never do anything like this. <sarcasm>
They will protest Site C but not obscene levels of water pollution. Go figure.
Downstream is someone else's problem ... and the tide goes out twice a day.
And apparently the ocean the Columbia River empties into is a different one
than the ocean off the BC coast - the one threatened by oil tankers.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-09 09:18:05 UTC
Post by Eric@
Post by M.I.Wakefield
U.S. says Canada delaying damning report on B.C. coal mine chemicals in
border river
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/americans-say-canadians-delaying-damning-report-on-b-c-toxins-in-transboundary-river
Keep that chant going: "Our coal good, their oil bad!"
We're the good guys, remember? How many Canadians are aware of this?
(this may be a duplicate post - Albasani acting up)
Ummn, me. The shit we dump in the Columbia is worth tearin' down the Gran' Coulee for,
except the JuneBugs won't come back with that shit at Hanford.

That's worth killin' over ifn' it'd do any good.

Believe it.

2018-07-08 22:44:21 UTC
U.S. says Canada delaying damning report on B.C. coal mine chemicals in
border river
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/americans-say-canadians-delaying-damning-report-on-b-c-toxins-in-transboundary-river
Keep that chant going: "Our coal good, their oil bad!"
We're the good guys, remember?