"I don't see how Trump isn't completely fucked"
2017-05-17 01:22:35 UTC
A senior official in the Trump administration, who previously worked on the
president’s campaign, offered a candid and brief assessment of the fallout
from that string of bad press: “I don’t see how Trump isn’t completely
fucked.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/16/trump-officials-on-comey-memo-dont-see-how-trump-isnt-completely-fcked
Greg Carr
2017-05-17 17:42:33 UTC
A senior official in the Trump administration, who previously worked on the
president’s campaign, offered a candid and brief assessment of the fallout
from that string of bad press: “I don’t see how Trump isn’t completely
fucked.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/16/trump-officials-on-comey-memo-dont-see-how-trump-isnt-completely-fcked
Only heard that around a dozen times during his historic rise from 1 percent in the polls to the Presidency.