6.2% Unemployment Rate. The Lowest In 9 Years.
2017-10-06 17:49:44 UTC
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/06/canadas-unemployment-rate-at-rock-bottom-in-september_a_23234972/?ncid=fcbklnkcahpmg00000001

---
http://www.avg.com
Cafe Racer
2017-10-06 18:40:19 UTC
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/06/canadas-unemployment-rate-at-rock-bottom-in-september_a_23234972/?ncid=fcbklnkcahpmg00000001
---
http://www.avg.com
How Huffington considers Canada's 6.2% unemployment "rock bottom" is beyond me.
Greg Carr
2017-10-06 22:21:54 UTC
In America it is 4.3 percent. 6.2 in Canada is still the lowest rate in 9 years.

I went back to my last employer and was rehired on the spot. Lower Mainland unemployment is 5 percent and I see help signs and ads in the paper. No idea why there is so many panhandlers and beggars. I blame drugs and lack of moral character.
Dave Smith
2017-10-06 22:27:05 UTC
In America it is 4.3 percent. 6.2 in Canada is still the lowest rate in 9 years.
I went back to my last employer and was rehired on the spot. Lower
Mainland unemployment is 5 percent and I see help signs and ads in
the paper. No idea why there is so many panhandlers and beggars. I
blame drugs and lack of moral character.
Blame the people who give money to the beggars. If people stopped
giving them money they would have to give up begging and get a job. A
special pox on the beggars who use a dog to solicit donations. Pet
ownership involves responsibility, and if you can't afford to take care
of yourself you cannot afford to care for an animal.
Greg Carr
2017-10-06 22:47:01 UTC
I just talked to the office and my main client just gave me a $3 raise. Yay BC Politicians best economy in Canada. Smelt pot on 3 different occasions on Granville St today. Panhandlers and sleepers galore. The New A and
W at Main St station is hiring as is the firm I work for. I got off the street so yeah likewise.
Eric@
Maybe because the PM is cute?
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-10-08 03:29:42 UTC
B.S. I see beggars on nearly every traffic intersection now. I see hordes of homeless in Toronto, virtually no help wanted signs in stores, which you normally always seen when unemployment is truly low.
Greg Carr
2017-10-08 06:33:57 UTC
I spent 3 wonderful weeks in Toronto and while I did see homeless, beggars and panhandlers it is nothing compared to the Lower Mainland.