How much???!!!
simplicity
2018-06-11 23:43:37 UTC
Just heard on the radio that the G7 summit cost Canadian... 605 M$.

All that for what? To rebuild the image of our retard substitute drama teacher and the PM?
The Doctor
2018-06-12 00:26:05 UTC
Post by simplicity
Just heard on the radio that the G7 summit cost Canadian... 605 M$.
All that for what? To rebuild the image of our retard substitute drama teacher and the PM?
Hey Stupid Pigeon. Your model Donald Trump got trunmped by the other 6.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Eric®
2018-06-12 01:56:44 UTC
If it was for security, they should have rented a cruise ship.
Dave Smith
2018-06-12 01:59:52 UTC
Post by simplicity
Just heard on the radio that the G7 summit cost Canadian... 605 M$.
All that for what? To rebuild the image of our retard substitute drama teacher and the PM?
Cold Lake AB has runway big enough for jets to deliver the leaders of
the G7 countries. Security costs would drop to almost nothing. No
protestors.
simplicity
2018-06-12 15:31:38 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by simplicity
Just heard on the radio that the G7 summit cost Canadian... 605 M$.
All that for what? To rebuild the image of our retard substitute drama teacher and the PM?
Cold Lake AB has runway big enough for jets to deliver the leaders of
the G7 countries. Security costs would drop to almost nothing. No
protestors.
Apparently some 2/3 of that amount was spent on security but I think that it is some privileged group in Distinctland that hit the jackpot.

I suppose the remaining third, some 200 M$ was the cost of meals and Trudeau's socks.

Just look at the map. This whole Charlevoix complex is rather small, perhaps 500 m by 500 m, quite isolated, two access roads one in, one out. I was there and I just cannot justify this amount with what I remember.
Dave Smith
2018-06-12 16:00:16 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Dave Smith
Post by simplicity
Just heard on the radio that the G7 summit cost Canadian... 605 M$.
All that for what? To rebuild the image of our retard substitute
drama teacher and the PM?
Cold Lake AB has runway big enough for jets to deliver the
leaders of the G7 countries. Security costs would drop to almost
nothing. No protestors.
Apparently some 2/3 of that amount was spent on security but I think
that it is some privileged group in Distinctland that hit the
jackpot.
I suppose the remaining third, some 200 M$ was the cost of meals and Trudeau's socks.
Let's just thank our lucky stars that he didn't spend a fortune on
costumes to represent traditional Canadian dress.
Eric®
Yeah - the Anne of Green Gables getup might not have gone over well.
Eric®
2018-06-14 02:44:08 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Dave Smith
Post by simplicity
Just heard on the radio that the G7 summit cost Canadian... 605 M$.
All that for what? To rebuild the image of our retard substitute drama teacher and the PM?
Cold Lake AB has runway big enough for jets to deliver the leaders of
the G7 countries. Security costs would drop to almost nothing. No
protestors.
Apparently some 2/3 of that amount was spent on security but I think that it is some privileged group in Distinctland that hit the jackpot.
I suppose the remaining third, some 200 M$ was the cost of meals and Trudeau's socks.
Just look at the map. This whole Charlevoix complex is rather small, perhaps 500 m by 500 m, quite isolated, two access roads one in, one out. I was there and I just cannot justify this amount with what I remember.
Of course it cost taxpayers over $200,000 just to secure Justin Trudeau on the
Aga Khan's secure private island...
Byker
2018-06-12 21:55:46 UTC
Post by simplicity
Just heard on the radio that the G7 summit cost Canadian... 605 M$.
Or $465 million American...