Meanwhile, in BC
2018-06-07 18:26:46 UTC
Religiously extreme couple loses child custody after stuffed lion
purportedly transmitting the word of God acted as their lawyer

They said Jesus Christ was their 'lawyer, witness and judge'

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/canada/religiously-extreme-couple-loses-child-custody-after-stuffed-lion-purportedly-transmitting-the-word-of-god-acted-as-their-lawyer/wcm/c7a091e7-99fb-4a4b-b1d0-de932558ee66?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1528345973

or: https://tinyurl.com/y8fjwvoz
Greg Carr
I have stuffed animals and as a schizophrenic hear voices but never do my stuffed animals speak to me not even the huge teddy bears. Hard to believe that ppl like the couple in the srticle exist among us.
Eric®
2018-06-09 02:27:58 UTC
Greg Carr wrote...
Religiously extreme couple loses child custody after stuffed lion
purportedly transmitting the word of God acted as their lawyer
They said Jesus Christ was their 'lawyer, witness and judge'
http://edmontonjournal.com/news/canada/religiously-extreme-couple-loses-child-custody-after-stuffed-lion-purportedly-transmitting-the-word-of-god-acted-as-their-lawyer/wcm/c7a091e7-99fb-4a4b-b1d0-de932558ee66?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1528345973
or: https://tinyurl.com/y8fjwvoz
I have stuffed animals and as a schizophrenic hear voices but never do my stuffed animals speak to me not even the huge teddy bears. Hard to believe that ppl like the couple in the srticle exist among us.
Their daughter, after years of shuffling between various types of foster care,
ends up on the street, a crack head...
Cafe Racer
2018-06-09 14:58:45 UTC
"I have stuffed animals ----" Never tried that, myself!
M.I.Wakefield
But have you ever mounted a tape-drive?
Eric®
2018-06-10 20:47:10 UTC
Post by Cafe Racer
Post by Greg Carr
I have stuffed animals and as a schizophrenic hear voices but never do
my stuffed animals speak to me not even the huge teddy bears. Hard to
believe that ppl like the couple in the srticle exist among us.
"I have stuffed animals ----" Never tried that, myself!
But have you ever mounted a tape-drive?
Or mounted a stuffed animal?