Chid Stealing Canadians:
2017-10-07 10:50:25 UTC
"Leper" wrote in message news:or9l5j$vhs$***@dont-email.me...

> Them damned Child Stealing Canadians:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7

At least they're Injuns, not Islamic refugees.

That $800 million ought to buy a heap big bunch of firewater, though...
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-07 14:56:17 UTC
On 10/7/2017 6:56 AM, chasseur wrote:
> Le 07/oct./2017 à 00:28, Leper a écrit :
>>
>> Them damned Child Stealing Canadians:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
>>

> The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The Canadian
> GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

Oh my!

So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
they do?

Seriously????

Quebequois separatist?
chasseur
2017-10-08 21:03:49 UTC
Le 07/oct./2017 à 10:56, Sgt. Rock a écrit :
> On 10/7/2017 6:56 AM, chasseur wrote:
>> Le 07/oct./2017 à 00:28, Leper a écrit :
>>>
>>> Them damned Child Stealing Canadians:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
>>>

>> The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
>> Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
>
> Oh my!
>
> So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
> they do?
>
> Seriously????

State your control over yours. You are in the same situation as us or worse.

>> In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
>> responsible will never face justice.
>>
>> Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.
>>
>> Chasseur
>> Québec
>> Canada
>
> Quebequois separatist?

Québécois federalist i.e. Canadian citizen and proud of it.

Chasseur
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-08 21:26:52 UTC
On 10/8/2017 3:03 PM, chasseur wrote:
> Le 07/oct./2017 à 10:56, Sgt. Rock a écrit :

>>> The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
>>> Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
>>
>> Oh my!
>>
>> So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
>> they do?
>>
>> Seriously????
>
> State your control over yours.

Elections.

> You are in the same situation as us or
> worse.

We have someone who is fighting the swamp, you hosers are immune to
standing up for your rights.

>>> In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
>>> responsible will never face justice.
>>>
>>> Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.
>>>
>>> Chasseur
>>> Québec

Yeah, whateva...
chasseur
2017-10-08 23:26:45 UTC
Le 08/oct./2017 à 17:26, Sgt. Rock a écrit :
> On 10/8/2017 3:03 PM, chasseur wrote:

>>> Oh my!
>>>
>>> So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
>>> they do?
>>>
>>> Seriously????
>>
>> State your control over yours.
>
> Elections.

Your ignorance is pathetic, troll.

>> You are in the same situation as us or worse.
>
> We have someone who is fighting the swamp, you hosers are immune to
> standing up for your rights.

Good thing for you troll because you evidently lack the brains to do it
yourself.

>>> Quebequois separatist?
>>
>> Québécois federalist i.e. Canadian citizen and proud of it.
>>
>> Chasseur
>
> Yeah, whateva...

Go away troll.

Chasseur
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-09 02:26:50 UTC
On 10/8/2017 5:26 PM, chasseur wrote:
> Le 08/oct./2017 à 17:26, Sgt. Rock a écrit :

>>> State your control over yours.
>>
>> Elections.
>
> Your ignorance is pathetic, troll.

Your elections are rigged?

>>> You are in the same situation as us or worse.
>>
>> We have someone who is fighting the swamp, you hosers are immune to
>> standing up for your rights.
>
> Good thing for you troll because you evidently lack the brains to do it
> yourself.

Swamp is mucho rich and powerful, dig it.

Merde!
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-09 00:52:14 UTC
On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 17:03:49 -0400, chasseur wrote:

> Le 07/oct./2017 à 10:56, Sgt. Rock a écrit :

>>> The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
>>> Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

Our churches too. My mother wanted a daughter and we nearly adopted
one of those kids. The whole thing broke down over the issue of "no
contact" with their relatives: my mother couldn't agree ("What do we
tell her? That she fell from the Sky?") so ...

>> Oh my!
>>
>> So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
>> they do?
>>
>> Seriously????
>
> State your control over yours. You are in the same situation as us or
> worse.
>

>>> In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
>>> responsible will never face justice.
>>>
>>> Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.

Well said ;-)