Chid Stealing Canadians:
2017-10-07 10:50:25 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
At least they're Injuns, not Islamic refugees.

That $800 million ought to buy a heap big bunch of firewater, though...
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-07 14:56:17 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The Canadian
GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
Oh my!

So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
they do?

Seriously????
In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
responsible will never face justice.
Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.
Chasseur
Québec
Canada
Quebequois separatist?
chasseur
2017-10-08 21:03:49 UTC
Post by Sgt. Rock
http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
Oh my!
So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
they do?
Seriously????
State your control over yours. You are in the same situation as us or worse.
Post by Sgt. Rock
In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
responsible will never face justice.
Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.
Chasseur
Québec
Canada
Quebequois separatist?
Québécois federalist i.e. Canadian citizen and proud of it.

Chasseur
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-08 21:26:52 UTC
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
Oh my!
So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
they do?
Seriously????
State your control over yours.
Elections.
Post by chasseur
You are in the same situation as us or
worse.
We have someone who is fighting the swamp, you hosers are immune to
standing up for your rights.
Yeah, whateva...
chasseur
2017-10-08 23:26:45 UTC
Post by Sgt. Rock
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
Oh my!
So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and what
they do?
Seriously????
State your control over yours.
Elections.
Your ignorance is pathetic, troll.
Post by Sgt. Rock
Post by chasseur
You are in the same situation as us or worse.
We have someone who is fighting the swamp, you hosers are immune to
standing up for your rights.
Good thing for you troll because you evidently lack the brains to do it
yourself.
Post by Sgt. Rock
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
responsible will never face justice.
Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.
Chasseur
Québec
Canada
Quebequois separatist?
Québécois federalist i.e. Canadian citizen and proud of it.
Chasseur
Yeah, whateva...
Go away troll.

Chasseur
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-09 02:26:50 UTC
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
Oh my!
So you hosers have NO CONTROL over who is in your government and
what they do?
Seriously????
State your control over yours.
Elections.
Your ignorance is pathetic, troll.
Your elections are rigged?
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
Post by chasseur
You are in the same situation as us or worse.
We have someone who is fighting the swamp, you hosers are immune to
standing up for your rights.
Good thing for you troll because you evidently lack the brains to do it
yourself.
Swamp is mucho rich and powerful, dig it.
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
responsible will never face justice.
Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.
Chasseur
Québec
Canada
Quebequois separatist?
Québécois federalist i.e. Canadian citizen and proud of it.
Chasseur
Yeah, whateva...
Go away troll.
Chasseur
Merde!

Dhu on Gate
2017-10-09 00:52:14 UTC
Post by chasseur
Post by Sgt. Rock
http://tinyurl.com/yaw3a5c7
The Canadian people had nothing to do with that you dimwit. The
Canadian GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENTS HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
Our churches too. My mother wanted a daughter and we nearly adopted
one of those kids. The whole thing broke down over the issue of "no
contact" with their relatives: my mother couldn't agree ("What do we
tell her? That she fell from the Sky?") so ...
Post by Sgt. Rock
In my view that was a crime against humanity and it is to bad those
responsible will never face justice.
Never trust the government and its agents and keep your powder dry.
Well said ;-)