His balls come in a dumptruck
Add Reply
Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-07 16:24:21 UTC
You can thank Hillary Clinton for handing over control of 20% of the
USA uranium to Russia as your body turns to a crispy critter.
You can keep telling that
It's bad enough you are hopelessly ADDICTED to US politics, but your
propensity to outright LIE about them is sinful!

Grow a life, at least pretend to act like a patriotic Canucklehead (if
there is such a thing).

You ignore your own simple dull nation, absorb your mind into ours.

Literally you dismiss your own walk-in beer cooler of a country as
insignificant to the point you refuse to even engage in commentary or
analysis of your own politics.

You evince the classic Canuck "widdle brudda" mentality, always chasing
after the USA in a desperate attempt to coattail on OUR national affairs.

You demonstrate how bereft Canucks are of any national pride and how
desperately you need to use the USA as a whipping post to excuse
yourselves from your own national blunders and dearth of presence on the
global stage.

It must SUCK to be a Canuck, for sure!
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-07 18:28:45 UTC
You can thank Hillary Clinton for handing over control of 20% of the
USA uranium to Russia as your body turns to a crispy critter.
You can keep telling that lie, but it doesn't make it true.
When she goes bye bye, will you cry, kanadian kook?
The entire nation of Canuckistan exists ONLY to blame America for
everything that happens in this world.
Truly.
We're *Americans* who don't want to be part of your more perfect onion.

Deal with it.

Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-07 18:48:04 UTC
You can thank Hillary Clinton for handing over control of 20% of the
USA uranium to Russia as your body turns to a crispy critter.
You can keep telling that lie, but it doesn't make it true.
When she goes bye bye, will you cry, kanadian kook?
The entire nation of Canuckistan exists ONLY to blame America for
everything that happens in this world.
Truly.
We're *Americans* who don't want to be part of your more perfect onion.
Deal with it.
Dhu
No, you are NOT an "American", not even close.

That's totally mental of you Duh.

And the CRA is NOT an arm of the IRS.

If what you meant to say is "North American" then can we blame you
hosers for the forced glaciation you sent our way?

We demand reparations for glacial erratics, U-shaped valleys, and
certain moraines and eskers.

Now PAY THE FUCK UP!

Oh and...build your own refineries, and stop pipelining your way to our
Gulf oil ports.

Got it?

Good.
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-06 21:24:39 UTC
Post by Lauer's Sex Toy World
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
As soon as you all stop blockin' the winter sun.

Dhu

Mulroney's Folly
2018-01-06 21:42:37 UTC
Post by Lauer's Sex Toy World
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
Slow usenet day again Duh?

Cute line tho.
Good.
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-12 00:11:16 UTC
Post by Mulroney's Folly
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Lauer's Sex Toy World
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
I think we're gonna have to move some dirt outta the way... incoming...

Dhu

Mulroney's Folly
2018-01-12 00:21:03 UTC
Post by Mulroney's Folly
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Lauer's Sex Toy World
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
No more kames and erratics this time...mmm'k?

Dhu on Gate
2017-12-12 07:41:43 UTC
You can thank Hillary Clinton for handing over control of 20% of
the USA uranium to Russia as your body turns to a crispy critter.
You can keep telling that lie, but it doesn't make it true.
When she goes bye bye, will you cry, kanadian kook?
The entire nation of Canuckistan exists ONLY to blame America for
everything that happens in this world.
Truly.
We're *Americans*
Nope.
Only in your fantasies.
I'm no so fanatic about designations that I'll not
concede that your the ©American® true brew.

John Milner
2017-12-12 16:35:56 UTC
You can thank Hillary Clinton for handing over control of 20% of
the USA uranium to Russia as your body turns to a crispy critter.
You can keep telling that lie, but it doesn't make it true.
When she goes bye bye, will you cry, kanadian kook?
The entire nation of Canuckistan exists ONLY to blame America for
everything that happens in this world.
Truly.
We're *Americans*
Nope.
Only in your fantasies.
I'm no so fanatic about designations that I'll not
concede that your the ©American® true brew.
Dhu
Stop pretending to be a Yank man, nut it up and at least act like a Canuck!