And Then His Eyebrow Fell Off
2018-06-11 09:00:11 UTC

True or not, that's some funny shit.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly
because they're mostly Catholic... oh, and they HATE you. Am I leaving
anything else out that you just LOVE about them?

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

2018-06-11 17:33:29 UTC
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly
because they're mostly Catholic... oh, and they HATE you. Am I leaving
anything else out
And they're superstitious as hell. Chances are they also follow a pagan
"religion" that disguises itself as Catholic (Santeria, Palo Mayombe, etc.).
They're just as likely to worship an image of Jimi Hendrix as the Blessed
Virgin.

If you've ever watched much Latino TV (Univision, Telemundo, Azteca, etc.,
you'll notice that Hispanic culture is heavily into the occult.

Their superstitions put ours to shame ("If you stare at a dog while it's
taking a dump, you'll get a pimple on your eye," etc.):

http://mexicoretold.com/2013/07/15/very-superstitious/

https://www.babble.com/latina/10-superstitions-my-mexican-family-believes/

http://poppiesandicecream.blogspot.com/2013/05/of-saints-and-superstitions.html

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alejandroalba/superstitions-mexicans-believe#.jsW3GVpLd

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/11/mexicans-turn-to-witchcraft-to-ward-off.html

http://www.christianpost.com/news/mexico-drug-cartels-in-regions-steeped-in-witchcraft-demonic-influence-68636/

And then there are the omnipresent astrologers:
http://vidayfamilia.univision.com/horoscopos/