Bumbling Imbecile Sarah Sanders Left Tongue-Tied As Reporter Grilled Her Over Roy Moore Sexually Abusing A Teenage Girl
Add Reply
Bill O'Reilly's Sex Toy World
2017-12-06 23:09:18 UTC
Sarah Sanders Left Tongue-Tied As Reporter Grilled Her Over Roy Moore

by Amna Zaman

“Is it worse to have a Democrat in that Senate seat than someone who is
accused of sexually abusing a teen girl?”

Hallie Jackson to Sarah Sanders: Are Democrats worse than child molesters?
via @YouTube

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is usually quite
quick to cover up the mess made by the Trump administration, was at a loss
for words at a recent press briefing.

MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson asked Sanders about Trump’s preference of GOP
Senate candidate and alleged sexual predator Roy Moore over Democratic
candidate Doug Jones.

“Is it worse to have a Democrat in that Senate seat than someone who is
accused of sexually abusing a teen girl?” asked Jackson.

Sanders literally struggled to choose the correct words.

“We find the allegations to be troubling,” she said.

Jackson interrupted and asked, “But why endorse [Moore]?”

“Look, I think those are different things in terms of — we aren’t going to
be the ones to determine that process. That’s going to be for the people
of Alabama to determine what those things come down on,” she said.

Sanders added, “[Trump] does want people who support his agenda. He’s not
going to obviously support a Democrat. I think that if that’s our standard
then we need to look at a number of members of Congress that have had
allegation brought against them.”

Although Sanders did present a long reply to the question, she failed to
answer Jackson’s question as to why does the president support a person
who is accused of sexually abusing children.

Trump has repeatedly endorsed Moore.

He broke silence on Moore’s sexual misconduct allegations and said, “Look,
he denies it. If you look at all the things that have happened over the
last 48 hours. He totally denies it. He says it didn't happen. And look,
you have to look at him also.”

In a post on Twitter, he (as usual) went on another Twitter rant and
pretty much endorsed Moore.

“The last thing we need in Alabama and the U.S. Senate is a Schumer/Pelosi
puppet who is WEAK on Crime, WEAK on the Border, Bad for our Military and
our great Vets, Bad for our 2nd Amendment, AND WANTS TO RAISES TAXES TO
THE SKY. Jones would be a disaster!” Trump said.

In another tweet, Trump expressed his strongest support for Moore and said
Republicans needed Moore to win to secure votes on key issues such as
immigration.

“Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we
need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama,” he wrote.

Well, even if Sanders doesn’t answer the question, Trump’s endorsements do
signal he thinks it’s better for a child molester to be in Senate than a
Democrat.
Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-06 23:29:54 UTC
Post by Bill O'Reilly's Sex Toy World
Sarah Sanders Left
news.albasani.net;
logging-data="Y9FER9MOOONHChZaJ1AJ8aQ786ndHQOdzSrXZU3Z0+xRmd7aDl1ENeACsTKejEunlgrDf95gzSyfI1hSPOBuTgXsDKXJ3Z4WBvAXTiayALTM7x7yI8lFX1WoXtLqC/y+";
mail-complaints-to="***@albasani.net"

The higher Bitcoin grinds the higher the price on your head goes,
albasani whore.

enjoy!
American Thinker
2017-12-07 00:12:33 UTC
rte
Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

The Fact Checker first detailed some of the accusations against Trump
during
the 2016 campaign. That fact check also detailed the witnesses who
backed up
claims of sexual accusations against former president Bill
Clinton — who,
like Trump, insisted the women accusing him were not
telling the truth.

Here’s a list of 13 women who have publicly come forward with claims that
Trump had physically touched them inappropriately in some way, and the
witnesses they provided. We did not include claims that were made only
through Facebook posts or other social media, or in lawsuits that
subsequently were withdrawn.

We also did not include the accounts of former beauty contestants who say
Trump walked in on them when they were half nude because there were no
allegations of touching. Trump had bragged on the Howard Stern show of his
“inspections” during the pageants: “You know they’re standing there with
no
clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women.
And so
I sort of get away with things like that.” Two or more
contemporary corroborators

Natasha Stoynoff
Allegation: While she was interviewing Trump in 2005 for an article for
People magazine about the first anniversary of his third marriage, Trump
lured her into a room at Mar-a-Lago, forced her against a wall and
abruptly
kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He then said they
were going
to have an affair.

Corroborators:
Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years. She said she
got a call from her friend the day after the alleged attack, detailing
exactly how Trump pushed Stoynoff against a wall.
Liz McNeil, at the time a reporter for People (she is now an editor). She
said that she heard about the incident the day after Stoynoff returned
from
her assignment. “She was very upset and told me how he shoved her
against a
wall,” she said. Mary Green, another People reporter (now
editor) who had just returned to New
York. “In an early conversation we
had in her office, she told me about what
happened with Donald Trump,”
Green said. “She was shaky, sitting at her desk,
relaying that, ‘He took
me to this other room, and when we stepped inside, he
pushed me against a
wall and stuck his tongue down my throat. Melania was
upstairs and could
have walked in at any time.’ ” Liza Hamm, part of a “tight-knit’ group of
friends. “Natasha has always been
a vivacious person who wants to believe
in the best of people, and this
experience definitely messed with that
outlook,” she said. Paul McLaughlin, Stoynoff’s former journalism
professor. He said Stoynoff
called him at the time of the alleged
incident seeking advice on how to
handle it: “She didn’t know what to do,
she was very conflicted, she was
angry, she was really confused about how
to deal with this.” After a
discussion, he said, Stoynoff decided it
would be best if she kept the
incident to herself.

Response: Anthony Senecal, Trump’s former butler, denied the incident:
“No,
that never happened. Come on, that’s just bull crap.” Trump said:
“Why didn’t
she do this 12 years ago? She’s a liar. … It never happened.
It’s a lie.”

Rachel Crooks
Allegation: Trump in 2005 kissed her directly on the lips after she
introduced herself and said she was a receptionist who worked for a
company
that did business with Trump.

Corroborators:
Brianne Webb, her sister. She said Crooks called her about the incident as
soon as she returned to her desk. “Being from a town of 1,600 people,
being
naive, I was like, ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss
you on
the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like,
‘That is
not normal.’ ” Clint Hackenburg, her boyfriend at the time.
After he asked her that evening
how her day had gone, “she paused for a
second, and then started hysterically
crying.”

Response: Shouting at the New York Times reporter who called for comment,
Trump said, “None of this ever took place.” He then told the reporter,
“You
are a disgusting human being.”

Cathy Heller
Allegation: While having Mother’s Day brunch at Mar-a-Lago in 1997 or
1998,
her mother-in-law introduced her to Trump. She extended her hand to
greet him
and he grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth. She did turn
her head
slightly and so he wasn’t able to “get my whole mouth.”

Corroborators:
Lloyd Heller, her husband. He said that she immediately told him. He said
he
told her that “you should have punched him” and he remembers being
“puzzled”
by why Trump would do something like that in a public space. A
relative who was there, but wanted to stay unnamed. This person said
Heller
was immediately shocked and asked whether he or she had seen what
happened.
The two then talked about the incident asking, “Who does he
think he is?”

Response: Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller told People Magazine:
“There
is no way that something like this would have happened in a public
place on
Mother’s Day at Mr. Trump’s resort.” One contemporary
corroborator, one additional witness

Kristin Anderson

Allegation: While she was at a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s,
Trump
slid his fingers under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh and
touched
her vagina through her underwear.

Corroborators:
Kelly Stedman, a friend. She said she was told about the incident at a
women’s brunch a few days later. The women found themselves “laughing at
how
pathetic it was” on Trump’s part. Brad Trent, a New York
photographer. He says he heard the story from Anderson
at a dinner in
2007. “It was just girls saying stories about how they got hit
on by
creepy old guys,” Trent said of the conversation around the table.

Response: The Trump campaign, in an emailed statement, said Anderson had
fabricated the story: “Mr. Trump strongly denies this phony allegation by
someone looking to get some free publicity. It is totally ridiculous.”
One corroborator

Summer Zervos

Allegation: Trump kissed Zervos on the lips when he met her in his New
York
office, which upset Zervos, who had been a contestant on Season 5 of
Trump’s
“The Apprentice.” She then met Trump at the Beverly Hills Hotel
in 2007 for
what she thought would be dinner; instead, she was escorted
to his private
bungalow. “I stood up and he came to me and started
kissing me open-mouthed
as he was pulling me toward him,” she said. “He
then grabbed my shoulder and
started kissing me again very aggressively
and placed his hand on my breast.”
He kept pursuing her, she said, at one
point “thrusting his genitals” against
her as he tried to kiss her. She
said she again rebuffed him.

Corroborator:
Ann Russo, friend: She said that Zervos told her in 2010 that Trump had
been
“verbally, physically, and sexually aggressive with her” but that
she had
rebuffed his advances. “It was apparent she was conflicted with
what Mr.
Trump had done to her,” she said, adding that Zervos was torn
between her
admiration for Trump and Trump’s behavior.

(In her lawsuit against Trump, Zervos says that in 2007 she “spoke to a
friend and her parents about [the initial kiss], all of whom concluded
that
this must just be the way that Mr. Trump greeted people.” She then
told her
father about the hotel incident, the lawsuit says.)

Response: Trump issued a statement by John Barry, a cousin of Zervos’s: “I
think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to
get
that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump.
That’s
not how she talked about him before. I can only imagine that
Summer’s actions
today are nothing more than an attempt to regain the
spotlight at Mr. Trump’s
expense, and I don’t think it reflects well.”

Mindy McGillivray

Allegation: McGillivray said she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago in
2003,
when she was 23, at a photo shoot during a concert by Ray Charles.
“All of a
sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera
bag, that was
my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He
sort of looked away
quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles,
and I’m stunned.’’ She
told the Palm Beach Post she was certain it was
not an accident. “This was a
pretty good nudge. More of a grab,’’ she
said. “It was pretty close to the
center of my butt. I was startled. I
jumped.’’

Corroborator:
Ken Davidoff, photographer: He vividly remembers when McGillivray pulled
him
aside moments after the alleged incident and told him, “Donald just
grabbed
my ass!’’ He did not witness the incident himself.

Jill Harth

Allegation: In the early 1990s, Jill Harth and her boyfriend at the time,
George Houraney, worked with Trump on a beauty pageant in Atlantic City,
and
later accused Trump of inappropriate behavior toward Harth during
their
business dealings. She said that Trump pursued her and groped her;
she
alleged attempted rape in a sexual harassment suit that was withdrawn
as a
condition for settling a contract dispute. (We are including her
account here
because she gave interviews making these charges even after
the lawsuit was
withdrawn.) Trump had “his hands all over me,” Harth told
the New York Times.
“He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out.”

Corroborator:
George Houraney, her boyfriend and later husband. The two are divorced but
he
confirmed her account in an interview with Nicholas Kristof: “Houraney
and
Harth haven’t spoken in years, but they offered almost identical
accounts
when I interviewed them separately, and their stories match
Harth’s
deposition and her sexual harassment lawsuit from the time.”

Response: Trump said it was Harth who had pursued him, and his office
shared
email messages in which Harth thanked Trump for helping her
personally and
professionally. The campaign said she was a “pawn” in a
lawsuit created by
her ex-husband.

Jessica Leeds

Allegation: Trump attacked her while seated next to her on an airline
flight.
More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling business
executive at a
paper company, Leeds told the New York Times in 2016, she
sat beside Trump in
the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They
had never met before.
About 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the
armrest and began to touch
her. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to
put his hand up her skirt. “He
was like an octopus,” Leeds said. “His
hands were everywhere.” She fled to
the back of the plane. “It was an
assault,” she said.

Corroborator: Leeds told the story to at least four people close to her,
who
also spoke with the New York Times. But most appear to have heard
about it
more recently. Linda Ross, a neighbor and friend, heard about it
six months
before Leeds went public, for instance.

Reaction: The Trump campaign offered the perspective of a British man who
claimed to have sat near the two on the plane and three decades later
remembered the incident in detail. “She was the one being flirtatious,” he
said.
Other accusers

Temple Taggart McDowell: The 1997 Miss Utah USA said Trump kissed her
directly on the lips, at a time he was married to Marla Maples and
McDowell
was 21. Later, when she visited Trump Tower to discuss a
modeling contract,
she says Trump again embraced and kissed her on the
lips, this time in front
of two pageant chaperones and a receptionist.
The New York encounter made one
of the chaperones so “uncomfortable” that
she advised McDowell not to go into
any rooms with Trump alone, McDowell
told NBC News.

Karena Virginia: A yoga instructor said Trump harassed and groped her
during
a chance encounter at the U.S. Open in 1998. Virginia said Trump,
a total
stranger, then grabbed her arm and touched her breast. “I was in
shock,”
Virginia said. “I flinched. He said, ‘Don’t you know who I am?’ I
felt
intimidated and powerless. I said ‘yes.’”

Jennifer Murphy: A former Apprentice contestant said Trump in 2004 kissed
her
on the lips. “He walked me to the elevator, and I said goodbye. I was
thinking ‘oh, he’s going to hug me,’ but … he pulled my face in and gave
me a
smooch.”

Ninni Laaksonen: A former Miss Finland said Trump in 2006 grabbed her
bottom
shortly after he had married Melania. “Trump stood right next to
me and
suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.”

Jessica Drake: A porn star and sex educator said that during a 2006 golf
tournament in Lake Tahoe, Trump “grabbed” her and two other unnamed women
tightly and kissed them on the lips “without asking permission.” He then
offered Drake $10,000 and the use of his private plane, she said, if she
would agree to come back to his room and accompany him to a party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/22/president-
trump-and-accusations-of-sexual-misconduct-the-complete-list/?
utm_term=.51238e1c6407
--
Rightist Trump lovers are spineless and obedient, void of critical
thinking and reason
Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-07 16:00:13 UTC
Post by American Thinker
Trump and
DIE ALBASANI WHORE!

news.albasani.net;
logging-data="ruPwcpmoS5DbmfMt1q9WCBa42y8ZUHHky1jfwuXdDACH8j/byzQwGFsqVAhAe6wg+HPEreC/z5tlQNrj9woPINwvB02AbR7zo6e0AX35GwMsre6bAnLjJhOPabHrp30K";
mail-complaints-to="***@albasani.net"