There is little funnier than watching Bannon grovel to Trumpchev
onomatopoeia
2018-01-11 21:34:17 UTC
On 1/11/2018 1:59 PM, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza"  wrote in message news:NYw4C.248662$***@fx21.iad...
>
>> Not that it's going to do him any good.  Bannon really fucked himself
>> up the ass.
>
> Bannon will get his chance to talk ...

95% of your "posts" consist of witless bitch fests against the USA and
Trump, you pseudo_Ameritarded Canuckelhead.

Remember when you claimed to have quit that crap for a month and I
accessed your google posting record to prove that you LIED!

Uh huh.

Yeah, you'll wear your America-obsessive stink indefinitely.

Because you can't quit the USA brokeback, you're completely OBSESSED
with us!

And your home groups will *always* be copied on your campaigns of froth
against America!
onomatopoeia
2018-01-12 17:35:02 UTC