Trump slams [Obama butt boy...] Canadian PM as 'dishonest and weak,' pulls back on G-7 communique endorsement
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-06-12 18:17:13 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-
dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-
endorsement.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

President Trump on Saturday slammed Canadian Prime Minister Justin
Trudeau, saying he was “very dishonest and weak,” and claimed the world
leader made “false statements” following the G-7 economic summit.

At a news conference held in Charlevoix, Canada, Trudeau announced that
all seven countries in the summit had agreed on “a joint communique.”

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Based on Justin’s false statements at his news conference, and the fact
that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and
companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique
as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!

4:03 PM - Jun 9, 2018
105K
56.3K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
However, a subsequent tweet from Trump backed away from that notion and
pointed to lingering divisions.

Due to Trudeau’s “false statements at his news conference, and the fact
that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and
companies,” Trump said he told “our U.S. Reps not to endorse the
Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!”

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7
meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US
Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very
dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

4:04 PM - Jun 9, 2018
97K
80.2K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
In a followup tweet, Trump targeted Trudeau again, saying he “acted so
meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after
I left saying that, ‘US Tariffs were kind of insulting’ and he ‘will not
be pushed around.’”

“Very dishonest & weak,” Trump continued. “Our Tariffs are in response to
his of 270% on dairy!”

Following Trudeau’s comments regarding the communique, the Canadian leader
said “strong, firm conversations on trade and specifically American
tariffs” took placed at the G-7 meeting. He said he expressed to Trump
“that Canadians did not take it lightly that the United States has moved
forward with significant tariffs on our steel and aluminum industry.”

He further said that he found it “kind of insulting” and that it didn’t
help in efforts to renegotiate the NAFTA agreement.

“It would be with regret, but it would be with absolute certainty and
firmness that we move forward with retaliatory measures on July 1 applying
equivalent tariffs to the ones that the Americans have unjustly applied to
us,” Trudeau said. “I have made it very clear to the president that it is
not something we relish doing but it is something that we absolutely will
do because Canadians, we’re polite, we’re reasonable but we also will not
be pushed around.”

In a statement, The Associated Press reported, a spokesman for Trudeau did
not address Trump's tweeted insults. "We are focused on everything we
accomplished here at the #G7 summit," spokesman Cameron Ahmad said. "The
prime minister said nothing he hasn't said before — both in public, and in
private conversations with the president."

During an evening stroll with his wife and another couple, Trudeau was
asked a couple of times by a reporter for his reaction to Trump's tweets.
And he was also asked for his thoughts on what Trump's move could mean for
the future of the G-7 .

Trudeau didn't answer the questions, responding to journalists at the
photo op: "Good to see you guys. ... It's a beautiful evening, a great
weekend."

Trump had entered the summit amid a spat with Trudeau and French President
Emmanuel Macron over U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum. Afterward, he
said that talks had been “extremely productive” on trade and other issues.

The president’s sharp comments came as he is currently en route to
Singapore for a highly anticipated meeting with North Korean leader Kim
Jong Un, set to be held on Tuesday.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Dhu on Gate
2018-06-13 00:23:35 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
The president’s sharp comments came as he is currently en route to
Singapore for a highly anticipated meeting with North Korean leader Kim
Jong Un, set to be held on Tuesday.
The Big Deal they just signed is complete eyewash. Having no real
substance allows the involved parties to proclaim "Victory".