If Jesus came back....
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-10 03:47:15 UTC
His message for the jews...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
The Peeler
2017-10-10 10:08:53 UTC
he'd EUTHANIZE all you useless gay neo-nazi losers!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-10 18:44:27 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
His message for the jews...
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.

Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
JEWESS as any who ever lived?

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-10 21:33:46 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
His message for the jews...
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
JEWESS as any who ever lived?
Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
the ass too.

Michael
NEMO
2017-10-10 21:36:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jesus' mother was a Catholic.
No, shiteating nazoid 'tard. RABBI Jesus' mother was Jewish. Ask the PIG you married.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-10-10 22:27:34 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:33:46 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
JEWESS as any who ever lived?
Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
the ass too.
Jesus was a PURE Jew, his relatives were all PURE Jews, his followers were
ALL PURE Jews, you uneducated forging piece of gay nazi shit!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Scout
2017-10-10 23:10:20 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
His message for the jews...
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
JEWESS as any who ever lived?
Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
the ass too.
Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
parents.

Further, I would remind you of the 5th Commandment.
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-11 03:04:01 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 19:10:20 -0400, "Scout"
Post by Scout
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
His message for the jews...
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
JEWESS as any who ever lived?
Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
the ass too.
Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
parents.
It's the only way to treat jews
Post by Scout
Further, I would remind you of the 5th Commandment.
The Commandments were written by the jew Moses. DISMISSED

Michael
NEMO
2017-10-11 09:28:40 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a nazoid forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-10-11 09:57:21 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 23:04:01 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Scout
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
the ass too.
Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
parents.
It's the only way to treat jews
Jesus and all his relatives were JEWS, retard! His excessively long Jewish
genealogical tree is given TWICE in the Bible!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Scout
Further, I would remind you of the 5th Commandment.
The Commandments were written by the jew Moses. DISMISSED
Michael
You're a lying filthy FORGER! Therefore ANYTHING coming from you is
DISMISSED!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-11 19:07:41 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as
devout
JEWESS as any who ever lived?
Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
the ass too.
Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
parents.
It's the only way to treat jews
Forger, the only way to treat Jews is with RESPECT.

Michael
The Jews
2017-10-11 19:12:01 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 12:07:41 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Scout
Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
parents.
It's the only way to treat jews
Forger, the only way to treat Jews is with RESPECT.
Especially since they are his superior in every conceivable way! LOL

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum

NEMO
2017-10-10 20:35:39 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
His message for the jews...
He WAS a Jew, you shiteating pedo. Ask the PIG you married.

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>