Discussion:
If Jesus came back....
(too old to reply)
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-10 03:47:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
His message for the jews...


/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
The Peeler
2017-10-10 10:08:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
he'd EUTHANIZE all you useless gay neo-nazi losers!


--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
" I love eating the Shit out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-10 18:44:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>His message for the jews...
>
>
> /'_/)
> ,/_ /
> / /
> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
> /'/ / / /"/_\
> ('( ' ' _~/' ')
> \ ' /
> '\' \ _.7'
> \ (
> \ \
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.

Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
JEWESS as any who ever lived?


Michael
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-10 21:33:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
>news:***@4ax.com...
>
>>His message for the jews...
>>
>>
>> /'_/)
>> ,/_ /
>> / /
>> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
>> /'/ / / /"/_\
>> ('( ' ' _~/' ')
>> \ ' /
>> '\' \ _.7'
>> \ (
>> \ \
> Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
>
> Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
>JEWESS as any who ever lived?
>
>


Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
the ass too.


Michael
NEMO
2017-10-10 21:36:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

> Jesus' mother was a Catholic.

No, shiteating nazoid 'tard. RABBI Jesus' mother was Jewish. Ask the PIG you married.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
Message-ID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I
think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for
7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added
about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and her once cute face
looks like an old catcher's mitt since our college days. I'm embarrassed
to show the old gang that this pig was the best I could do for a wife. I
just know I'll be a laughing stock when this cruise is over. Should i go
with her, leave her home and hire a young sexy escort for the week to
pose as my second wife, or should I just make some excuse and stay home.
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-10-10 22:27:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:33:46 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

>> Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
>>
>> Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
>>JEWESS as any who ever lived?
>>
>>
>
> Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
> her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
> the ass too.

Jesus was a PURE Jew, his relatives were all PURE Jews, his followers were
ALL PURE Jews, you uneducated forging piece of gay nazi shit!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
" I love eating the Shit out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Scout
2017-10-10 23:10:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Michael Ejercito" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
>>news:***@4ax.com...
>>
>>>His message for the jews...
>>>
>>>
>>> /'_/)
>>> ,/_ /
>>> / /
>>> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
>>> /'/ / / /"/_\
>>> ('( ' ' _~/' ')
>>> \ ' /
>>> '\' \ _.7'
>>> \ (
>>> \ \
>> Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
>>
>> Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout
>> a
>>JEWESS as any who ever lived?
>>
>>
>
>
> Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
> her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
> the ass too.

Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
parents.

Further, I would remind you of the 5th Commandment.
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-11 03:04:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 19:10:20 -0400, "Scout"
<***@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:

>
>
>"Michael Ejercito" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:***@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
>>>news:***@4ax.com...
>>>
>>>>His message for the jews...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> /'_/)
>>>> ,/_ /
>>>> / /
>>>> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
>>>> /'/ / / /"/_\
>>>> ('( ' ' _~/' ')
>>>> \ ' /
>>>> '\' \ _.7'
>>>> \ (
>>>> \ \
>>> Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
>>>
>>> Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout
>>> a
>>>JEWESS as any who ever lived?
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
>> her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
>> the ass too.
>
>Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
>parents.


It's the only way to treat jews

>
>Further, I would remind you of the 5th Commandment.
>
>

The Commandments were written by the jew Moses. DISMISSED


Michael
NEMO
2017-10-11 09:28:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a nazoid forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
Message-ID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I
think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for
7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added
about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and her once cute face
looks like an old catcher's mitt since our college days. I'm embarrassed
to show the old gang that this pig was the best I could do for a wife. I
just know I'll be a laughing stock when this cruise is over. Should i go
with her, leave her home and hire a young sexy escort for the week to
pose as my second wife, or should I just make some excuse and stay home.
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-10-11 09:57:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 23:04:01 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

>>> Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
>>> her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
>>> the ass too.
>>
>>Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his Jewish
>>parents.
>
> It's the only way to treat jews

Jesus and all his relatives were JEWS, retard! His excessively long Jewish
genealogical tree is given TWICE in the Bible!

>>Further, I would remind you of the 5th Commandment.
>>
>>
>
> The Commandments were written by the jew Moses. DISMISSED
>
> Michael

You're a lying filthy FORGER! Therefore ANYTHING coming from you is
DISMISSED!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
" I love eating the Shit out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-11 19:07:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 19:10:20 -0400, "Scout"
><***@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:

>>
>>
>>"Michael Ejercito" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:***@4ax.com...
>>> On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
>>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
>>>>
>>>> Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as
>>>> devout
>>>> a
>>>>JEWESS as any who ever lived?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
>>> her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
>>> the ass too.
>>
>>Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his
>>Jewish
>>parents.


>It's the only way to treat jews

Forger, the only way to treat Jews is with RESPECT.


Michael
The Jews
2017-10-11 19:12:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 12:07:41 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Forging nazi mouthbreather" wrote in message
>news:***@4ax.com...
>>>Interesting position you claim Jesus would have.....to disrespect his
>>>Jewish
>>>parents.
>
>
>>It's the only way to treat jews
>
> Forger, the only way to treat Jews is with RESPECT.

Especially since they are his superior in every conceivable way! LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Greg Carr
2018-08-17 03:41:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 2:34:20 PM UTC-7, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:44:27 -0700, NOT "Michael Ejercito"
> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
> >news:***@4ax.com...
> >
> >>His message for the jews...
> >>
> >>
> >> /'_/)
> >> ,/_ /
> >> / /
> >> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
> >> /'/ / / /"/_\
> >> ('( ' ' _~/' ')
> >> \ ' /
> >> '\' \ _.7'
> >> \ (
> >> \ \
> > Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
> >
> > Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as devout a
> >JEWESS as any who ever lived?
> >
> >
>
>
> Forger, Jesus' mother was a Catholic. If she were a jewess, He'd shoot
> her the finger in an instant. He'd probably give her a swift kick in
> the ass too.
>
>
> Michael

There was no catholic church in the time of Jesus. Mary his mother was a Jew. When Jesus comes back he will destroy the rcc.
Carolina Reb
2018-08-16 18:13:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 10/10/2017 2:44 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>
> "Michael Ejercito"  wrote in message
> news:***@4ax.com...
>
>> His message for the jews...
>>
>>
>>                                              /'_/)
>>                                       ,/_   /
>>                                         /    /
>>                                    /'_'/'  '/'__'7,
>>                                /'/    /    /    /"/_\
>>                                ('(    '    '  _~/'   ')
>>                                 \              '     /
>>                                 '\'   \           _.7'
>>                                   \              (
>>                                    \              \
>    Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
>
>   Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as
> devout a JEWESS as any who ever lived?
>
>
> Michael
>
>
>
Came back from WHERE, you ignorant Gook turd?
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-16 18:15:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Carolina Reb" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...

>On 10/10/2017 2:44 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>
>> "Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
>> news:***@4ax.com...
>>
>>> His message for the jews...
>>>
>>>
>>> /'_/)
>>> ,/_ /
>>> / /
>>> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
>>> /'/ / / /"/_\
>>> ('( ' ' _~/' ')
>>> \ ' /
>>> '\' \ _.7'
>>> \ (
>>> \ \
>> Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself.
>>
>> Do you think the Lord would flip off his own MOTHER, who was as
>> devout a JEWESS as any who ever lived?
>>
>>
>> Michael
>>
>>
>>
> Came back from WHERE, you ignorant Gook turd?
Heaven.


Michael

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-08-16 18:28:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:13:28 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

Yeah, that tulip with the gay GREEN knee socks, the ridiculous gay barett,
fondling a cat, is the very same flaming fag who completely despaired when
her tulips died (see sig)! LOL

--
Our resident tulip Caroloony completely despaired because of her dying
tulips :
"Heinrch today finds me very depressed. My tulip blossoms
are dying. Of course, I know they will be back next year,
but that is small consolation for here and now. I am so
depressed I don't even feel like fucking with these goddamn
Jews!"
MID: <462bcc0f-743e-4fc9-a346-***@googlegroups.com>

How gay can you still get? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!
The Jews
2018-08-16 19:18:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 20:28:40 +0200, The Peeler
<***@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:13:28 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
>"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
>moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:
>
><FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
>homo bullshit unread>
>
>Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
>nazi homo swine!
>
>F'up to your homegroup
>
>The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
>Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):
>
>https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg
>
>Yeah, that tulip with the gay GREEN knee socks, the ridiculous gay barett,
>fondling a cat, is the very same flaming fag who completely despaired when
>her tulips died (see sig)! LOL

THAT'S the "Master Race" I've been hearing so much about?

Jeeeesus.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
Carolina Reb
2018-08-16 19:25:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 8/16/2018 3:18 PM, The Jews wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 20:28:40 +0200, The Peeler
> <***@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:13:28 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
>> "All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
>> moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:
>>
>> <FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
>> homo bullshit unread>
>>
>> Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
>> nazi homo swine!
>>
>> F'up to your homegroup
>>
>> The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
>> Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):
>>
>> https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg
>>
>> Yeah, that tulip with the gay GREEN knee socks, the ridiculous gay barett,
>> fondling a cat, is the very same flaming fag who completely despaired when
>> her tulips died (see sig)! LOL
>
> THAT'S the "Master Race" I've been hearing so much about?
>
> Jeeeesus.
>
> "Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
> -Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
>


Do U like my tattoo (kisses)?
The Peeler
2018-08-16 20:06:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:25:58 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the effeminate senile gay nazi sow suffering obviously with
something stuck up her arse:
http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg

--
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-08-16 20:13:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:18:08 -0700, The Jews wrote:

>>The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
>>Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):
>>
>>https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg
>>
>>Yeah, that tulip with the gay GREEN knee socks, the ridiculous gay barett,
>>fondling a cat, is the very same flaming fag who completely despaired when
>>her tulips died (see sig)! LOL
>
> THAT'S the "Master Race" I've been hearing so much about?
>
> Jeeeesus.
>
> "Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
> -Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Imagine, the effeminate stupid gay nazi cunt gets depressed over her tulips
dying! The nazis would have euthanized a useless wimp like her on the spot!
LOL
NEMO
2017-10-10 20:35:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

> His message for the jews...

He WAS a Jew, you shiteating pedo. Ask the PIG you married.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
Message-ID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I
think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for
7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added
about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and her once cute face
looks like an old catcher's mitt since our college days. I'm embarrassed
to show the old gang that this pig was the best I could do for a wife. I
just know I'll be a laughing stock when this cruise is over. Should i go
with her, leave her home and hire a young sexy escort for the week to
pose as my second wife, or should I just make some excuse and stay home.
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
Loading...