"There Were Periods, For Example, In Our History, When We Had Three Times As Much CO2 As We Have Today Or Periods When We Had Ten Times As Much ...
AlleyCat
2016-12-06 01:20:14 UTC
NOAA has released its CO2 data for Nov 2016 and the
seasonally-corrected atm CO2 level has reached a new high of 405
ppmv.
Yeah.

So?

"There were periods, for example, in our history, when we had three times
as much CO2 as we have today or periods when we had ten times as much
CO2 as we have today... and if CO2 has a large effect on climate then
you should see it in the temperature reconstruction." - Dr. Nir Shaviv,
PhD. - Institute of Physics, University of Jerusalem, Israel

http://tinypic.com/r/24dhvzm/9

Rising temperature comes first, numb nuts.

Think I'll listen to Dr. Ian Clark, instead of you, Al Gore or even Ms.
Foote.

http://tinypic.com/r/ws7fq1/9
--
"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
M.I.Wakefield
2016-12-06 01:45:19 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
NOAA has released its CO2 data for Nov 2016 and the seasonally-corrected
atm CO2 level has reached a new high of 405 ppmv.
Yeah.
So?
"There were periods, for example, in our history, when we had three times
as much CO2 as we have today ...
Not "our history", but "Earth's history". Around 100 million years ago,
during the Cretaceous, when the planet's average temperature was around 25
C. Want to talk about how much sea level rise that would involve?
Post by AlleyCat
or periods when we had ten times as much CO2 as we have today
400 million years ago.
KC Burnt Ends
2016-12-06 02:05:18 UTC
Wan to admit we're right now entering a new ice age?
AlleyCat
2016-12-06 03:23:40 UTC
On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 19:05:18 -0700, KC Burnt Ends says...
Post by KC Burnt Ends
Around 100 million years ago, during the Cretaceous, when the planet's
average temperature was around 25 C. Want to talk about how much sea
level rise that would involve?
Wan to admit we're right now entering a new ice age?
Were still IN one, and these idiots want it to get colder. They think,
narcissistically of course, that ice at the poles and temperate regions
are the way the Earth is supposed to be, ALL THE TIME.

Wrong.

http://tinypic.com/r/2mht209/8

We GOT here because of a warmer Earth, but that's only a PART of Earth's
climate "system". It got colder again, with another ice age, after we
appeared.

"They" think that just because we're here now, and it's been relatively
temperate for us to survive, it should ALWAYS be temperate.

WHY? WHO said so?

It's warming up JUST like it has in the past, JUST like it had when WE
were able to develop, but MOST of our existence has been during cooler
times with an ice age or two in the mix.

If "they" want an ice age, they will have to wait. For now... this natural
warming "trend" will probably last a while longer.
KC Burnt Ends
2016-12-06 05:33:25 UTC
Post by KC Burnt Ends
[...]
This WILL be a new ice age.

Anomalous warming in ONE hemisphere is always a a precursor to global
COOLING.

AlleyCat
2016-12-06 02:43:18 UTC
On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 20:45:19 -0500, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Not "our history", but "Earth's history". Around 100 million years ago,
during the Cretaceous, when the planet's average temperature was around 25
C.
LOL... Thanks for making my point for me.

Read it and watch it again.

... and if CO2 has a large effect on climate then you should see it in the
temperature reconstruction." - Dr. Nir Shaviv, PhD. - Institute of
Physics, University of Jerusalem, Israel

They didn't and they don't. Know why? Because CO² rose AFTER the
temperature went higher.

Are you saying that CO² drove the temps up? Where did the CO² come from?
The oceans? CO² doesn't come OUT of the oceans unless the AIR is warm. If
it is cool, CO² stays IN the oceans, thereby PROVING that CO² FOLLOWS
temperature rise.

http://tinypic.com/r/og9hud/9

If YOU think you know more than Carl Wunsch, please let me know... I'll
give you his email address.

THAT has been proven... what hasn't, is man and/or his CO² output as
causing the enormous, catastrophic rise in temps of ±.01°F a year, since
1880, or about 1.5°F TOTAL. We're all gonna diiiiiie!