Vodka Roundup
Franken~Groper
2017-12-08 16:23:55 UTC
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/us/politics/michael-flynn-russia-sanctions-ripped-up-whistleblower.html>
| The British publicist who arranged the June 2016 meeting
| with Russians and Donald Trump Jr. sent multiple emails to
| a Russian participant and a member of Donald Trump's inner
| circle later that summer, multiple sources told CNN, the
| first indication there was any follow-up after the meeting.
<http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/previously-undisclosed-emails-after-trump-tower-meeting/index.html>
Yow!
| Donald Trump Jr. on Wednesday cited attorney-client
| privilege to avoid telling lawmakers about a conversation
| he had with his father, President Donald Trump, after news
| broke this summer that the younger Trump -- and top
| campaign brass -- had met with Russia-connected individuals
| in Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign.
<https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/06/donald-trump-privilege-questions-284841>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Candidate Donald Trump,
It's bad enough you are hopelessly ADDICTED to US politics, but your
propensity to outright LIE about them is sinful!

Grow a life, at least pretend to act like a patriotic Canucklehead (if
there is such a thing).

You ignore your own simple dull nation, absorb your mind into ours.

Literally you dismiss your own walk-in beer cooler of a country as
insignificant to the point you refuse to even engage in commentary or
analysis of your own politics.

You evince the classic Canuck "widdle brudda" mentality, always chasing
after the USA in a desperate attempt to coattail on OUR national affairs.

You demonstrate how bereft Canucks are of any national pride and how
desperately you need to use the USA as a whipping post to excuse
yourselves from your own national blunders and dearth of presence on the
global stage.

It must SUCK to be a Canuck, for sure!
Franken~Groper
2017-12-08 22:26:03 UTC
Candidate Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr. and others in the
Trump > Organization received an email in September 2016 offering a
decryption > key and website address for hacked WikiLeaks documents,
according to an > email provided to congressional investigators.
They could also be emailed unsolicited child porn, JFK assasination
confessions, and blueprints of a flying saucer. So what?
And the story is, in fact, a big fat nothing, because someone
(formerly?) at CNN appears to have misread the header,

Franken~Groper
2017-12-09 17:44:08 UTC
Candidate Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr. and others in
the >> > Trump Organization received an email in September 2016
offering a >> > decryption key and website address for hacked
WikiLeaks documents, >> > according to an email provided to
congressional investigators.
They could also be emailed unsolicited child porn, JFK assasination
confessions, and blueprints of a flying saucer. So what?
And the story is, in fact, a big fat nothing, because someone
(formerly?) >at CNN appears to have misread the header, thinking the
message was sent >on September 4th, before Wikileaks released the
documents, not September >14th, which was after the release.
And the libs in this NG NEVER apologize for being wrong.
More information from the CNN: it wasn't an error

Dhu on Gate
2017-12-09 20:24:08 UTC
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
It must surely suck to be so jealous of Canadians that you can't think of
anything new to say, ever.

Franken~Groper
2017-12-09 20:33:25 UTC
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
Dhu
There's no need to say anything "new" as you collective act is so "old".

But...

Don't you feel personally diminished to have to use some other nation as
a scapegoat for all your own geopolitical and economic neuroses and
insecurities?

Doesn't it gnaw at your psyche to know that this whole "widdle brudda"
syndrome is really child-level envy and jealousy writ large?

Do you ever retire at night thinking, gee, what if something/anything is
actually OUR fault?

Yeah.

Oh and jealousy?

I have never and will never consider living in a glorified walk-in
freezer unit anything to be envious of - EVER!

Have a nice frozen season, hoser.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-10 19:08:05 UTC
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 16:07:36 -0500, "M.I.Wakefield"
september.org...
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
Stay the F* south of '49 an' we'll get along JUST FINE.

Franken~Groper
2017-12-11 01:21:41 UTC
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
I can think of few places I'd beless inclined to travel, save for Siberia.

You hosers are paranoiac America-blaming ninnies, period.

Grow some fucking SPINE.
Alan Baker
Said the guy hiding behind an endless stream of posting nyms...
Franken~Groper
2017-12-11 15:40:09 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
Don't have to use Canadia as a scapegoat for our political affairs, you
gutless puke.
Dhu on Gate

Franken~Groper
Widdle brudda!
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-11 12:26:32 UTC
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
No kin to you. Truly true.

Deal with it.

Polar Vortex

As all canuckleheads are, lol...
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-12 00:05:23 UTC
Post by Polar Vortex
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
No. Not your brother. You better clear on that, asswad.

Dhu

Polar Vortex
YES!
Dhu on Gate
2018-02-13 22:58:34 UTC
Post by Polar Vortex
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Franken~Groper
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Franken~Groper
[...]
Nope. You're no kin of mine.
And you're gonna find out the hard way if you push the matter.