Heil Hogg
2018-04-03 21:07:04 UTC
The Little Dictator:

TomP
2018-04-03 21:57:01 UTC
Post by Byker
The Little Dictator: http://youtu.be/BRi-UouACL8
https://static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/xMqfQQr3udkA/LcOBUucCieNx_640x360.jpg
I love this these kids and especially David Hogg for standing up to the
bullies that are trying to silence him. He is getting much more
face-time on the news networks every time someone attacks him trying to
silence him and his message of gun control.
Don't attack the messenger. Debate the message. Tell us why people need
assault rifles.
Orville
2018-04-04 00:32:00 UTC
Post by TomP
Post by Byker
The Little Dictator: http://youtu.be/BRi-UouACL8
https://static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/xMqfQQr3udkA/LcOBUucCieN
x_640x360.jpg
I love this these kids and especially David Hogg for standing up to the
bullies that are trying to silence him. He is getting much more
face-time on the news networks every time someone attacks him trying to
silence him and his message of gun control.
Don't attack the messenger. Debate the message. Tell us why people need
assault rifles.
They need them to kill Americans in weekly spree shootings. It's in the
Constitution. It's the only way the government can keep the sheepeople in
line and obedient.
Byker
2018-04-04 17:58:59 UTC
Post by TomP
Post by Byker
The Little Dictator: http://youtu.be/BRi-UouACL8
https://static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/xMqfQQr3udkA/LcOBUucCieNx_640x360.jpg
I love this these kids
The average age of these "kids" is 49: https://tinyurl.com/y83d6rbv

March for Our Lives is NOT a youth movement, it’s another means that aging
leftists are using to divide and control us. Theirs is not the voice of a
new generation, but of a discredited 19th century ideology...
TomP
2018-04-04 22:03:21 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by TomP
Post by Byker
The Little Dictator: http://youtu.be/BRi-UouACL8
https://static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/xMqfQQr3udkA/LcOBUucCieNx_640x360.jpg
I love this these kids
The average age of these "kids" is 49: https://tinyurl.com/y83d6rbv
March for Our Lives is NOT a youth movement, it’s another means that aging
leftists are using to divide and control us. Theirs is not the voice of a
new generation, but of a discredited 19th century ideology...
That means it is appealing to a large portion of the population. The
kids are leading the march because it is their lives at stake for going
to school.
The U.S. is out of sync with the rest of the world on gun violence. I
repeat: Why does anyone need an assault rifle?

Byker
2018-04-04 18:12:52 UTC
Post by Byker
The Little Dictator: http://youtu.be/BRi-UouACL8
https://static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/xMqfQQr3udkA/LcOBUucCieNx_640x360.jpg
Has all the correct attributes ... compare to Hitlers
speeches. You don't have to know German ... just
listen to the tone and cadence.