jews get their comeuppance
Add Reply
The Peeler
2017-12-05 23:06:40 UTC
http://tiny.cc/awbbpy
The Jews
2017-12-06 01:03:53 UTC
when he wrote:

And that's just a start!

LOL

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Byker
2017-12-06 21:07:22 UTC
"The Jews" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2831064.1476473653!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/nuremberg15a-2-web.jpg

Himmler didn't wait for a trial:
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-12-07 00:29:46 UTC
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
Goring either!

I think it's awesome that Himmler had his entire family murdered (he
didn't have the balls to do it himself) so that the earth would not be
cursed with his evil spawn....

.... don't you?

[chuckle]

If only we could talk the rest of you into do it too!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-12-07 00:31:57 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:29:46 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
Goring either!
I think it's awesome that Himmler had his entire family murdered (he
didn't have the balls to do it himself) so that the earth would not be
cursed with his evil spawn....
.... don't you?
[chuckle]
If only we could talk the rest of you into do it too!
My apologies! It was the club-footed freak Goebbels- not Himmler--
that had his family murdered.

Hard to keep all those sick fucks straight!

LOL
The Peeler
2017-12-07 03:53:57 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:31:57 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
Goring either!
I think it's awesome that Himmler had his entire family murdered (he
didn't have the balls to do it himself) so that the earth would not be
cursed with his evil spawn....
.... don't you?
[chuckle]
If only we could talk the rest of you into do it too!
My apologies! It was the club-footed freak Goebbels- not Himmler--
that had his family murdered.
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin

http://tiny.cc/awbbpy
LOL
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-07 04:41:36 UTC
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
Goring either!
I think it's awesome that Himmler had his entire family murdered (he
didn't have the balls to do it himself) so that the earth would not be
cursed with his evil spawn....
.... don't you?
[chuckle]
If only we could talk the rest of you into do it too!
My apologies! It was the club-footed freak Goebbels- not Himmler--
that had his family murdered.
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin
Forger, Himmler WAS the vermin.

You ARE the vermin; you forge the Peeler.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2017-12-07 14:59:17 UTC
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
Goring either!
I think it's awesome that Himmler had his entire family murdered (he
didn't have the balls to do it himself) so that the earth would not be
cursed with his evil spawn....
.... don't you?
[chuckle]
If only we could talk the rest of you into do it too!
My apologies! It was the club-footed freak Goebbels- not Himmler--
that had his family murdered.
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin
Forger, Himmler WAS the vermin.
Himmler rid Yurp of jew vermin.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You ARE the vermin; you forge the Peeler.
Michael
YOU are the Asiatic vermin...you forge a MEXICAN!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin
Forger, Himmler WAS the vermin.
You ARE the vermin; you forge the Peeler.
Michael
YOU are the Asiatic vermin...you forge a MEXICAN!
YOU are the slav vermin! And your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi
scum forge him because you FEEL your OWN inferiority and wish you could be
like your superior master!
Cheers!
The Jews
2017-12-08 11:37:16 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin
Forger, Himmler WAS the vermin.
You ARE the vermin; you forge the Peeler.
Michael
YOU are the Asiatic vermin...you forge a MEXICAN!
YOU are the slav vermin! And your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi
scum forge him because you FEEL your OWN inferiority and wish you could be
like your superior master!
LOL

It's always funny when these guys find someone superior to them, they
have to make up stories about them being Jewish, or black, or Asian,
or whatever.

They're making up stories all the time.

Hmmmm.

[chuckle]
Greg Carr
All Nazis must hang!
The Peeler
2017-12-07 09:29:17 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 22:53:57 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
My apologies! It was the club-footed freak Goebbels- not Himmler--
that had his family murdered.
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin
Exactly: HIMSELF!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Klaus Schadenfreude
Himself! LOL
2017-12-08 14:02:26 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 05:53:12 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling' Shittinb'ricks
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:29:46 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
Goring either!
I think it's awesome that Himmler had his entire family murdered (he
didn't have the balls to do it himself) so that the earth would not be
cursed with his evil spawn....
.... don't you?
[chuckle]
If only we could talk the rest of you into do it too!
My apologies! It was the club-footed freak Goebbels- not Himmler--
that had his family murdered.
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin
jews! LOL
Right! LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Peeler
2017-12-08 21:47:19 UTC
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 06:02:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
Exactly. Himmler only killed vermin
Himself! LOL
Right! LOLOK
Right! Your master is simply ALWAYS right, slave!
Cheers!
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
jewboi Otto Varm Bier got a trial in in the DPRK! The end result was
the same!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:17 -0800, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Byker
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/heinrich-himmler-suicide-1945/
jewboi Otto Varm Bier got a trial in in the DPRK! The end result was
the same!
North Korea is an internationally recognized ROGUE state, you psychopathic
swine!

Sincerely, AVG."
2017-12-06 15:03:25 UTC
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 18:06:40 -0500, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
http://tiny.cc/awbbpy
It's G-d's punishment.

And the assholes can't even hang straght!
<tsk> [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Post by The Jews
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2831064.1476473653!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/nuremberg15a-2-web.jpg
And that's just a start!
LOL
It's God's punishment.
You better believe it!
And the assholes can't even hang straght!
We got you to hang nice and straight!

Well, when your pencil necks didn't break!

ROFLMJAO

The Peeler
2017-12-06 20:39:12 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 07:03:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It's G-d's punishment.
It was a WAR CRIME, psychopath!
And the assholes can't even hang straght!
<tsk> [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
OTOH, the Jews made you dumb nazis hang VERY straight:
Cheers!
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>