Dashcam shows stupid nigger firing at cops before being fatally shot
Loose Cannon
2018-01-12 04:37:41 UTC
https://nypost.com/2018/01/10/dashcam-shows-teen-firing-at-cops-before-being-fatally-shot/

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — North Little Rock police released dashcam
video Wednesday that shows a 17-year-old pull a gun and fire it during
a traffic stop before officers fired back, killing him.

Police Chief Mike Davis said he hopes that releasing the video will
dispel “misinformation” that Charles Smith was unarmed during the
confrontation early Sunday.

“Since the incident, a great deal of erroneous information has
appeared on social media outlets. … I want to make sure we clear that
up today,” Davis said.

Smith was a rear-seat passenger in a car pulled over for speeding and
a headlight violation. The five-minute video shows a patrolman tell
the driver to step out of the car, asking, “You ain’t got anything
crazy on you, do you?” and “Why were you driving so dang-gummed fast,
man?”

After searching the driver and a front-seat passenger, the officer
searched Smith and asked about weapons, marijuana and his Nike Air
Force 1 shoes. “How do you like them?” the officer said, chit-chatting
during a pat-down.

After twice telling Smith to not reach for something, the two suddenly
wrestled to the ground.

“I can’t go to jail,” Smith cried out. An officer’s attempt to use a
Taser failed.

“Get your (expletive) hand out,” an officer told Smith, whose hands
were out of the camera’s view. Then the officer yelled, “It’s a
(expletive) gun.”

The video shows Smith pointing a handgun at officers, cocking it while
his right hand is pinned against a curb, firing it, and then cocking
it again. The officers then opened fire, killing Smith.

A lawyer for Smith’s family, Willard Proctor Jr., said police showed
the video to the teenager’s relatives earlier Wednesday.
The Peeler
2018-01-12 09:11:04 UTC
This was posted by Loose Sphincter, the endlessly whining unhappily married
gay nazi sow, himself:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE?
LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>