Hits keep coming for former BC gov't
2018-07-11 03:10:46 UTC
VICTORIA (NEWS 1130) - The hits keep coming for the former BC Liberal
government in the wake of last month's scathing report on money laundering.

The latest report by Auditor General Carol Bellringer shows several Crown-owned
properties were sold off for only two-thirds what they were worth to help
balance the budget between 2013 and 2015.
https://www.news1130.com/2018/07/10/new-report-confirms-former-bc-government-
sold-off-surplus-real-estate-cheap/
Greg Carr
2018-07-11 04:47:06 UTC
Thanks for the post Eric. If an election were held tomorrow I would vote NDP. No to proportional representation.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-12 01:37:19 UTC
Thanks for the post Eric. If an election were held tomorrow I would vote NDP. No to proportional representation.
Similarly here in Altastan.