I'm proud to be white so tough shit if you don't like it
2017-07-24 19:31:15 UTC
Lol....Im white
Negroids call us "crackers," "ofays," and "peckerwoods" and we just laugh.
But as soon as we refer to them as anything other than "African-American,"
they howl "RACISM" and want to kill us.

"WHITE Pride"

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race
is......

Proud to be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to
this? There are African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans,
Arab-Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and
sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,'
'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey,
Beaner, Gook, or Chink... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are
the ghettos the most dangerous places to live and prisons full of more
non-whites than whites?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King
Day.

You have Black History Month... You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White
Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride
Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists...

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives,
we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce,
and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays
for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any
color can and better be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave White students scholarships...
You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the U.S. Yet if
there were 'White colleges,' that would be a racist college...

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your
race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would
call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not
afraid to announce it. But when we announce our White pride, you call
us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a White police
officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer
running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a
racist.

I am proud .... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only Whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this post. Let's see which of you
are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's
why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand
up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET -- but getting very close!
Greg Carr
2017-07-25 07:43:46 UTC
I'm white but I am more proud of my intelligence and my Christian beliefs.
j***@gmail.com
2017-07-25 13:48:20 UTC
I'm white but I am more proud of my intelligence and my Christian beliefs.
narrow of a viewpoint
Fletch
2017-07-25 18:27:30 UTC
Leftard of a racist.
gordo
2017-07-25 17:47:41 UTC
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 00:43:46 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
I'm white but I am more proud of my intelligence and my Christian beliefs.
You are a paleface,not white. You also think you are smart. Do you get
your intelligence from your skin?

---
http://www.avg.com
Fletch
2017-07-25 18:14:47 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
I'm white but I am more proud of my intelligence and my Christian beliefs.
You are a paleface,not white.
You write like a native bigot. Are you 1st Nations?
Post by gordo
You also think you are smart.
And you?
Do you?
Nobody
2017-07-25 20:03:00 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
I'm white but I am more proud of my intelligence and my
Christian beliefs.
You are a paleface,not white.
You write like a native bigot. Are you 1st Nations?
Not even close though gordo is a wannabee native. He is an 84 year old,
semi senile old man. Don't take him too seriously. No one else here
does.
Post by Fletch
Post by gordo
You also think you are smart.
And you?
Do you?
Fletch
Ah ha!
gordo
2017-07-26 00:54:11 UTC
---
http://www.avg.com
Dhu on Gate
2017-07-26 04:39:35 UTC
Post by gordo
---
http://www.avg.com
84 goin' on 24... my guess.

gordo
2017-07-26 00:43:14 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
I'm white but I am more proud of my intelligence and my Christian beliefs.
You are a paleface,not white.
You write like a native bigot. Are you 1st Nations?
Post by gordo
You also think you are smart.
And you?
Post by gordo
Do you get
your intelligence from your skin?
Do you?
Greg seems to think so. I know it is so stupid to think that but it
seems lots of people think that way.

---
http://www.avg.com
Greg Carr
2017-07-25 21:02:16 UTC
You are Caucasian and a idiot. My intelligence comes from my large penis.
j***@gmail.com
2017-07-25 12:58:15 UTC
Post by Byker
Lol....Im white
Negroids call us "crackers," "ofays," and "peckerwoods" and we just laugh.
But as soon as we refer to them as anything other than "African-American,"
they howl "RACISM" and want to kill us.
Too broad of a statement to be taken seriously.
Post by Byker
"WHITE Pride"
I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race
is......
Proud to be White
It is more valuable to be good person, regardless of the colour of skin that you come in.
Post by Byker
Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to
this? There are African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans,
Arab-Americans, etc.
Ok, call yourself a White-American.
Post by Byker
And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and
sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,'
'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK.
It's never okay to discriminate.
Post by Byker
But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey,
Beaner, Gook, or Chink... You call me a racist.
Yes, if you call anyone any of these names, you are charged with being a racist.
Post by Byker
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are
the ghettos the most dangerous places to live and prisons full of more
non-whites than whites?
Yes, people who are non-white have a harder time in society, due to many factors but the primary one is that the father figure abandoned his family duties.
Post by Byker
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King
Day.
You have Black History Month... You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White
Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride
Day, you would call us racists.
You would be called a racist by other racist. Those of us that are enlightened
Post by Byker
don't see colour.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists...
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives,
we'd be racists.
Byker clubs are full of white skin heads...and you are a leader of them..so Vroom Vroom down the highways and advance your life. No one cares...
Post by Byker
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce,
and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays
for that??
We live in a diverse world, get over it.
Post by Byker
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any
color can and better be in the Miss America pageant.
So what?
Post by Byker
If we had a college fund that only gave White students scholarships...
You know we'd be racists.
Rednecker White people are racist, and its not a secret. They tell everyone about how much they hate people based on the colour of skin.
Post by Byker
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the U.S. Yet if
there were 'White colleges,' that would be a racist college...
White people don't need an all white education system..we can go anywhere or get any kind of education. Minorities need help.
Post by Byker
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your
race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would
call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not
afraid to announce it. But when we announce our White pride, you call
us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a White police
officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer
running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a
racist.
Most White police officers are racists..it comes with the badge.
Post by Byker
I am proud .... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only Whites can be racists?
Anyone can be a racist..but white people are better at it.
Post by Byker
There is nothing improper about this post. Let's see which of you
are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's
why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand
up for ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
It's not a crime YET -- but getting very close!
It will never be a crime to be white. Hyperbole.

Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder?
Dhu on Gate
2017-07-25 18:34:48 UTC
Post by Byker
I am proud .... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only Whites can be racists?
Anyone can be a racist..but white people are better at it.
Only where the majority are "white". I've lived all over and have been
on the receiving end of racism and bigotry everywhere: it's part of the
human condition, like hemorrhoids.
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Byker
There is nothing improper about this post. Let's see which of you are
proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why
we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for
ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
It's not a crime YET -- but getting very close!
It will never be a crime to be white. Hyperbole.
Never say never.
Post by j***@gmail.com
Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder?
See above.

2017-07-25 18:40:27 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Byker
There is nothing improper about this post. Let's see which of you are
proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why
we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up
for ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
It's not a crime YET -- but getting very close!
It will never be a crime to be white. Hyperbole.
Never say never.
An' I'll no say _I've_ never hurled an ill considered epithet on
occasion...

Spain
2017-07-25 19:17:00 UTC
Only where the majority are "white". I've lived all over and have been
on the receiving end of racism and bigotry everywhere
Why?

And from whom?
Dhu on Gate

Spain
I'd like to know the why first.
Dhu on Gate
2017-07-26 03:26:12 UTC
Post by Spain
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Spain
Post by Dhu on Gate
Only where the majority are "white". I've lived all over and have
been on the receiving end of racism and bigotry everywhere
Why?
And from whom?
Other humans.
Dhu
I'd like to know the why first.
My tastes in women tend to be catholic, and on other points of view, I'm
orange ;-)

Fletch
Gobbledygook.
Dhu on Gate
2017-08-11 01:21:03 UTC
Post by Fletch
Gobbledygook.

2017-07-27 22:50:55 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder?
Because blacks don't want to be separate but equal, they want to be equal
but separate...
tyre biter
2017-07-27 22:59:50 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by j***@gmail.com
Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder?
Because blacks don't want to be separate but equal, they want to be
equal but separate...
That is wisely analyzed.