THIS is CNN
2018-01-09 23:44:24 UTC
CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman:

CNN Claims missing Airplane Disappear into Black hole::

CNN fakes being at sandy hook, green screen screw up:

CNN fakes being in Middle east during gulf

CNN gives Clinton debate
questions:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-
boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html

CNN fakes story to make BLM look good, ignores call to

CNN fakes satellite feed when two reporters are in the same parking lot:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/the-daily-show-calls-out-cnn/83283367/

Hospital CEO Wins Major Court Victory After CNN fakes Statistics
http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-
after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

CNN Fakes racist pepe image https://imgflip.com/i/1jxjr7

CNN Green screen fail, pretends to be on a

CNN fakes popularity numbers http://www.businessinsider.com/cnn-fox-news-
inauguration-ratings-2017-1

CNN Media Manipulation Loading Image...

CNN fakes crowd Sizes Loading Image...

CNN lying about use of a song? Loading Image...

CNN and others faking and manipulating words for
narraitve.Loading Image...

CNN cutting mic for saying Jesus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=pCnZ8G4Ds6k

CNN Cuts mic when trump calls out their

CNN cuts feed when Wikileaks is mentioned:https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=cbA5RE9eK08

CNN Cuts Bernie Sander's mic when he calls them fake

CNN Pushing Russia Conspiracy

CNN misleads about Trump officials contact with Russia
http://imgur.com/5eX6xgT

CNN feeding into russia conspiracies, claims russia hacking without
evidence Loading Image...

CNN claiming Russan hacking to undermind Trump:
http://imgur.com/trMDL87

uses Fallout 4
for hackers footage

Misc. CNN calls Fake news equivalent to the N-Word

CNN ignores gas attack in favor of talking about
chicken:Loading Image...

CNN says presidents health isn't our
concernLoading Image...

CNN Race Baiting http://archive.is/kh46i

CNN says reading wikileaks is illegal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
7DcATG9Qy_A

CNN blurs out "Donald Trump Shirt" of man of saved baby.
http://imgur.com/aH3Ykhq

CNN Audience member seen with piece of paper titled "your
questions"http://imgur.com/dKfrMpt

CNN reuses protestors sign http://imgur.com/jl1cAKP

CNN says Illigal immigration isn't illegal: http://imgur.com/C03VH2m
--
Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth.
Siri Cruise
2018-01-10 03:02:36 UTC
I still don't watch CNN. Why are you so obsessed with them? I don't watch Fox,
either.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-01-10 05:30:49 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I still don't watch CNN. Why are you so obsessed with them? I don't watch Fox,
either.
That's nice... But like I said earlier, nobody cares what you do or don't
watch, cause either way, you are
still as dumb as a box of rocks...
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

Siri Cruise
2018-01-10 07:10:09 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I still don't watch CNN. Why are you so obsessed with them? I don't watch Fox,
either.
That's nice... But like I said earlier, nobody cares what you do or don't
watch, cause either way, you are
still as dumb as a box of rocks...
Why do you obsess over CNN?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-01-10 07:18:33 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
I still don't watch CNN. Why are you so obsessed with them? I don't
watch
Fox,
either.
That's nice... But like I said earlier, nobody cares what you do or don't
watch, cause either way, you are
still as dumb as a box of rocks...
Why do you obsess over CNN?
Time for me to shut you up.... Explain how *I* obsess over CNN?
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KWtHZ75tL._SL1000_.jpg
Polar Vortex
She's 'smart' enough to willingly self-brainwash, so there's that...
Polar Vortex
2018-01-10 16:22:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I still don't watch CNN. Why are you so obsessed with them?
Because millions of sheeple DO watch them and ARE brainwashed by them, duh!
Post by Siri Cruise
I don't watch Fox, either.
SFW?
Rudy Canoza
2018-01-10 03:40:04 UTC
http://youtu.be/AdCk6gJqmoc
[...]
Every single one of those worthless YouTube videos is fake.
extra class
2018-01-11 13:58:10 UTC
fully encrypted CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman:
http://youtu.be/AdCk6gJqmoc

fully encrypted CNN Claims missing Airplane Disappear into Black hole::
http://youtu.be/ZpVd7k1Uw6A

fully encrypted CNN fakes being at sandy hook, green screen screw up:
http://youtu.be/xcG5hnYQjPA

fully encrypted CNN fakes being in Middle east during gulf
http://youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg

fully encrypted CNN gives Clinton debate
questions:http://www.fully encrypted
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-
boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html

fully encrypted CNN fakes story to make BLM look good, ignores call to
http://youtu.be/7SxHOLWiUnA

fully encrypted CNN fakes fully encrypted satellite feed when two reporters
are in the same parking lot:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/the-daily-show-calls-out-cnn/83283367/

Hospital CEO Wins Major Court Victory After fully encrypted CNN fakes
Statistics
http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-
after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

fully encrypted CNN Fakes racist pepe image https://imgflip.com/i/1jxjr7

fully encrypted CNN Green screen fail, pretends to be on a
http://youtu.be/Wn5pIkEHPf0

fully encrypted CNN fakes popularity numbers
http://www.businessinsider.com/cnn-fox-news-
inauguration-ratings-2017-1

fully encrypted CNN Media Manipulation http://i.magaimg.net/img/48i.jpg

fully encrypted CNN fakes crowd Sizes http://i.magaimg.net/img/36l.png

fully encrypted CNN lying about use of a song?
http://i.magaimg.net/img/48l.jpg

fully encrypted CNN and others faking and manipulating words for
narraitve.http://i.magaimg.net/img/48n.jpg

fully encrypted CNN cutting mic for saying Jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=pCnZ8G4Ds6k

fully encrypted CNN Cuts mic when trump calls out their
http://youtu.be/qPjuk6VO_qs

fully encrypted CNN cuts feed when Wikileaks is
mentioned:https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=cbA5RE9eK08

fully encrypted CNN Cuts Bernie Sander's mic when he calls them fake
http://youtu.be/oqrX8HxcWDE

fully encrypted CNN Pushing Russia Conspiracy

fully encrypted CNN misleads about Trump officials contact with Russia
http://imgur.com/5eX6xgT

fully encrypted CNN feeding into russia conspiracies, claims russia hacking
without
evidence http://i.magaimg.net/img/2si.jpg

fully encrypted CNN claiming Russan hacking to undermind Trump:
http://imgur.com/trMDL87

http://youtu.be/VUAI9Ce9RL0 encrypted CNN
uses Fallout 4
for hackers footage

Misc. fully encrypted CNN calls Fake news equivalent to the N-Word
http://youtu.be/Fi5PLz5yumI

fully encrypted CNN ignores gas attack in favor of talking about
chicken:http://i.imgur.com/LEtescq.jpg

fully encrypted CNN says presidents health isn't our
concernhttp://i.magaimg.net/img/48k.jpg

fully encrypted CNN Race Baiting http://archive.is/kh46i

fully encrypted CNN says reading wikileaks is illegal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
7DcATG9Qy_A

fully encrypted CNN blurs out "Donald Trump Shirt" of man of saved baby.
http://imgur.com/aH3Ykhq

fully encrypted CNN Audience member seen with piece of paper titled "your
questions"http://imgur.com/dKfrMpt

fully encrypted CNN reuses protestors sign http://imgur.com/jl1cAKP

fully encrypted CNN says Illigal immigration isn't illegal:
http://imgur.com/C03VH2m
--
Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a fully encrypted lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him thefully encrypted truth.

"AlleyCat" wrote in message news:***@news.eternal-september.org...

fully encrypted