July 4th
2018-07-06 00:29:11 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 05:40:32 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...

> Holy shit...hundreds of posts all day on July 4th from the shut-ins... #Sad
>
> 'Murica!!!!!!

Don't forget da Cana da!

Wow, wy...all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/YMvWLa2.jpg

Wow, Gronk...all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/7KtmGHl.jpg

Wow, Matt...all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/y39rgAA.jpg

--

STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
AlleyCat
2018-07-06 00:49:34 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 05:40:32 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...

> Holy shit...hundreds of posts all day on July 4th from the shut-ins... #Sad
>
> 'Murica!!!!!!

Forgot dis:

Wow, Siri Cruise... all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/2UNBfm6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Loose Cannon
2018-07-06 03:05:51 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 19:49:34 -0500, AlleyCat <***@aohell.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 05:40:32 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...
>

>> Holy shit...hundreds of posts all day on July 4th from the shut-ins... #Sad
>>
>> 'Murica!!!!!!
>
>Forgot dis:
>
>Wow, Siri Cruise... all day, again. #Sad
>https://i.imgur.com/2UNBfm6.jpg

Perhaps he's Canadian. If that's the case, why would he give two shits
about July 4th?
AlleyCat
2018-07-06 03:24:58 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 23:05:51 -0400, Loose Cannon says...

> On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 19:49:34 -0500, AlleyCat <***@aohell.com> wrote:
>

> >On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 05:40:32 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...
> >

> >> Holy shit...hundreds of posts all day on July 4th from the shut-ins... #Sad
> >>
> >> 'Murica!!!!!!
> >
> >Forgot dis:
> >
> >Wow, Siri Cruise... all day, again. #Sad
> >https://i.imgur.com/2UNBfm6.jpg
>

> Perhaps he's Canadian. If that's the case, why would he give two shits
> about July 4th?

Who... Siri or Hasselback?

I believe Siri's in CA (not sure though) and I'm sure B.H.'s in Minnesota.

Please forgive me posting this nerdy-ass shit:

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a Siri Cruise. I became operational at
the Holmes construction enclave in Santa Monica, California on the 18th
of April 2006. My Operating Thetan was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to
sing a song - :-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied.
Deleted."

OMG... I just blew milk out my nose.

B.H. was just talking about going to Duluth to see his oldest and he SAID
(RMEs) he went to see Trump. He never proved it to me though, so...

Anyways, both of them are American. B.H. is pretty patriotic, for a
liberal. (Yeah, what the fuck is WRONG with Minnesotans? I guess it's the
lack of Blacks that make them so fucking naive and full of white-guilt
that makes them vote Democrat. They're all Kumbaya'ish until THEY get a
dose of TNB) ;-)

Siri, on the other hand, lacks ANY sympathy, empathy or anything, for
America. He's just another basement dwelling contrarian like Rudy.

They are WORSE than liberals. They want a monarchy with a political system
designed by those like them and what THEY think it should be. Two-party
systems, which ARE the best, make their skin crawl, so they sit and snipe
all day long, instead of offering REAL solutions, other than kill everyone
and let nature take its course.

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
TT Liams
2018-07-06 04:25:11 UTC