Vox Populi
2017-09-30 19:48:40 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of
voting on Catalan independence constitutes the first "internet war":

https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/

While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions
of Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on
the *internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.

To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via internet
comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by parties hostile to
the electorate.

Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)

Optimus Prime
You knee jerk like a common Russian troll.
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-07 10:53:37 UTC
Post by Optimus Prime
Post by Dhu on Gate
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions
of Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on
the *internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via internet
comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by parties hostile to
the electorate.
Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)
Dhu
You knee jerk like a common Russian troll.
I'm no more popular in the Kreml than in Warshington circles.

Hosers eat it raw
Why do you wait so long to reply to ancient posts?
Dhu on Gate

Polar Vortex

Enjoy, duh.
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-12 00:08:55 UTC
Post by Polar Vortex
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Hosers eat it raw
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Optimus Prime
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
You're one sad case if you think that's "Lampooning" anything.
You're a worthless political shill, and that's about all:
you're not smart enough to come up with anything original,
so you bore the shit out of people here with endless spew.

Polar Vortex
2018-01-12 00:14:13 UTC
Post by Polar Vortex
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Hosers eat it raw
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Optimus Prime
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!!!!
Post by Dhu on Gate
you're not smart enough to come up with anything original,
so you bore the shit out of people here with endless spew.
Dhu
You got your ass handed to you...AGAIN!

Optimus Prime
2017-09-30 21:29:26 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of voting
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the
*internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via internet
comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by parties hostile
to the electorate.
Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)
Dhu
   You knee jerk like a common Russian troll.
You're overstepping your own bounds, wankee.
Dhu
Says the one who cited RT/Pravada II...
Byker
2017-09-30 22:03:07 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of voting on
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the *internet*
as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
I wonder if now would be a good time to ask the Spaniards if they'd like
Puerto Rico back...
Dhu on Gate

2017-10-09 02:54:35 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of voting
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the
*internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via internet
comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by parties hostile to
the electorate.
Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)
Dhu
Next, we need a crypto currency that has taxes "built in":

?> it has to be "infinitely inflate-able", so the tax rate==inflation
distributing the tax equally amongst the currency's userbase.

Ratstutin
2017-10-09 18:06:29 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the
*internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via
internet comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by
parties hostile to the electorate.
Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)
Dhu
?> it has to be "infinitely inflate-able", so the tax rate==inflation
distributing the tax equally amongst the currency's userbase.
After that we need firing squads for all politicans as we will no longer
need those parasites.
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-11 23:32:36 UTC
Post by Ratstutin
[...]
Na. Put 'em on a Lecture Circuit at minimum wage, to justify their
actions ;-)