Vox Populi
2017-09-30 19:48:40 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of
voting on Catalan independence constitutes the first "internet war":

https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/

While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions
of Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on
the *internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.

To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via internet
comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by parties hostile to
the electorate.

Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)

Optimus Prime
You knee jerk like a common Russian troll.
Optimus Prime
2017-09-30 21:29:26 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of voting
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the
*internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via internet
comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by parties hostile
to the electorate.
Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)
Dhu
   You knee jerk like a common Russian troll.
You're overstepping your own bounds, wankee.
Dhu
Says the one who cited RT/Pravada II...
Byker
2017-09-30 22:03:07 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of voting on
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the *internet*
as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
I wonder if now would be a good time to ask the Spaniards if they'd like
Puerto Rico back...
Dhu on Gate

2017-10-09 02:54:35 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of voting
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the
*internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via internet
comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by parties hostile to
the electorate.
Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)
Dhu
Next, we need a crypto currency that has taxes "built in":

?> it has to be "infinitely inflate-able", so the tax rate==inflation
distributing the tax equally amongst the currency's userbase.

Ratstutin
2017-10-09 18:06:29 UTC
Assange is claiming that the Spanish government's suppression of
https://www.rt.com/news/405119-assange-catalonia-internet-war/
While I'd disagree with his contention I'd agree that the actions of
Spain's governing partei constitute a declaration of war on the
*internet* as a vehicle for Free Human Expression.
To counter this I'd say we need to come up with Open Source Voting
software/systems such that an electorate can be identified via
internet comms and allowed to hold a vote free interference by
parties hostile to the electorate.
Comments? Questions I got, it's answers I want ;-)
Dhu
?> it has to be "infinitely inflate-able", so the tax rate==inflation
distributing the tax equally amongst the currency's userbase.
After that we need firing squads for all politicans as we will no longer
need those parasites.
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-11 23:32:36 UTC
Post by Ratstutin
[...]
Na. Put 'em on a Lecture Circuit at minimum wage, to justify their
actions ;-)