Why Do Bogans Lie?
2018-04-03 00:09:44 UTC

124.25°F - 51.25°C - 1933 - CO² lower than now.

123.35°F - 50.75°C - 1959 - CO² lower than now.

122.27°F - 50.15°C - 1979 - CO² lower than now.

So why do bogans lie about 117°F - 47.22°C, as if it's some kind of a
record? Den dey turns around an says it's a one dergree cooler den 1939,
at 118°.

HufflePuffer News:
A brutal heat wave in Australia skyrocketed temperatures in Sydney on
Sunday to 117 degrees Fahrenheit (47.3 Celsius), making it the hottest
weather New South Wales' capital has seen in 78 years, weather officials
said.

The worst of the weekend's heat was recorded in the Sydney suburb of
Penrith where the triple-degree temperature was just slightly lower than a
118-degree (47.8 C) reading recorded in the town of Richmond in 1939,
according to the New South Wales' Bureau of Meteorology.

I guess they don't make roads as good as dey yuesta, since...

Temperatures became so hot across southern Australia that police in the
neighboring state of Victoria warned drivers on Twitter that a 6-mile
freeway was "melting."

78 years, huh. Let me thank a minute... hmmm... wished I had Jethro here
to help me cypher this.

I reckon they's tawkin' bout 1940'ish, when it was about 48.6° or 119.4°.
So... why do you think they left all den udder years, when it was MUCH
hotter?

Of course, we can always count on wiki to be the liberal dickheads THEY
are, when trying to make us think that Australia's hottest day "as a
whole", was such and such a day, but somehow leave out colder parts of the
prison colony island.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Extreme_heat_locations
_2013.PNG

That's a LOT of property NOT covered by thermometers, yet they still seem
to get a dataset out of what they did use.

"As a whole" always meant something different when I was in school. I
guess them bogans is a "differnt" kind of smart.
--
Climate Hillbilly Davis

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Dhu on Gate
2018-04-03 18:38:39 UTC
78 years, huh. Let me thank a minute... hmmm... wished I had Jethro here
to help me cypher this.
Bogon is the correct spelling for your species in manspeak.
And the lyin's a function of congenital brain damage.