Is there anyone who can answer the question: Why are jew women so fucking ugly?
Add Reply
Brian Lambsky
2018-08-08 03:26:23 UTC

The Peeler
2018-08-08 08:35:33 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 23:26:23 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as Brian Lambsky, whined again:

<FLUSH the gay nazi cretin's usual gay shit>

Butt-ugly nazi woman (aka as Caroloony on Usenet):
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Greg Carr
2018-08-08 09:15:32 UTC
Post by Brian Lambsky
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TmED4DTHvIY/TF0P0QdCoqI/AAAAAAAAQ7A/OV_A6tfFn4s/s1600/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_AbmAcbsbxBY/TBeJWR0m0sI/AAAAAAAACOQ/-SCyWr2_lpA/s400/amy_winehouse_ugly.jpg
https://dezinfo.net/images2/image/10.2009/uglyisyou/1004.jpg
http://cdn-static.dagospia.com/img/foto/05-2010/57451_tn.jpg
I notice you don't have a picture of your pox riddled face. Mila Kunis is a super hottie who has more money than any nazi on the planet.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jewish+models&rlz=1C1AWFC_enCA785CA785&oq=Jewish+models&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5479j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 has pictures of a lot of good looking Jews.
Brian Lambsky
2018-08-09 03:10:44 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 02:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Brian Lambsky
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TmED4DTHvIY/TF0P0QdCoqI/AAAAAAAAQ7A/OV_A6tfFn4s/s1600/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_AbmAcbsbxBY/TBeJWR0m0sI/AAAAAAAACOQ/-SCyWr2_lpA/s400/amy_winehouse_ugly.jpg
https://dezinfo.net/images2/image/10.2009/uglyisyou/1004.jpg
http://cdn-static.dagospia.com/img/foto/05-2010/57451_tn.jpg
I notice you don't have a picture of your pox riddled face. Mila Kunis is a super hottie who has more money than any nazi on the planet.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jewish+models&rlz=1C1AWFC_enCA785CA785&oq=Jewish+models&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5479j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 has pictures of a lot of good looking Jews.
That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.

2018-08-09 03:45:57 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1643622.main_image.jpg?strip=all
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005109/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm has some lovely pictures of Mila.

https://www.instyle.com/hair/mila-kunis-bob-haircut-photo as well.

https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=963&ei=mLdrW-qAErX19AODtoy4Dg&q=Mila+kunis&oq=Mila+kunis&gs_l=img.3..35i39k1j0l9.2753.7758.0.9395.14.13.1.0.0.0.85.621.11.11.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..2.12.627.0..0i10k1.0.v1szJVdRp1E#imgrc=p1HwHmOSEnknpM:
The Peeler
2018-08-09 08:28:25 UTC
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 23:10:44 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Brian Lambsky
Post by Greg Carr
I notice you don't have a picture of your pox riddled face. Mila Kunis is
a super hottie who has more money than any nazi on the planet.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jewish+models&rlz=1C1AWFC_enCA785CA785&oq=
Jewish+models&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5479j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
has pictures of a lot of good looking Jews.
That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.
That's because you ARE gay, Loose Sphincter!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-08-09 21:20:50 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Brian Lambsky
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TmED4DTHvIY/TF0P0QdCoqI/AAAAAAAAQ7A/OV_A6tfFn4s/s1600/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_AbmAcbsbxBY/TBeJWR0m0sI/AAAAAAAACOQ/-SCyWr2_lpA/s400/amy_winehouse_ugly.jpg
https://dezinfo.net/images2/image/10.2009/uglyisyou/1004.jpg
http://cdn-static.dagospia.com/img/foto/05-2010/57451_tn.jpg
I notice you don't have a picture of your pox riddled face. Mila Kunis is a super hottie who has more money than any nazi on the planet.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jewish+models&rlz=1C1AWFC_enCA785CA785&oq=Jewish+models&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5479j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 has pictures of a lot of good looking Jews.
That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1643622.main_image.jpg?strip=all
A jew unibrow!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-08-09 22:01:58 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 14:20:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Brian Lambsky
That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1643622.main_image.jpg?strip=all
A jew unibrow!
Our three resident nazi fags ranting in their known gay manner about
beautiful women again! LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Cheers!
Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>