2018-01-11 22:14:39 UTC
Is it an anti-black thingReasons for not hiring black people
1950s and before. Black people are an inferior race.
1960s. Black people lack seniority, experience and educational
1970s. Black people are the products of dysfunctional families and a
culture of poverty.
1980s. Black people would rather be on welfare than work.
1990s. Black people who appear to be qualified are really beneficiaries of
2000s. Black people have equal rights, and yet they still complain.
2010s. Black people are the real racists, and White people are victims.
Thanks to the content of negro character (TNB), there’s evidence that just
being black in the United States is often all it takes to arouse suspicion.
Here are 21 examples from the last five years of some of the things black
people can’t do without others thinking they’re up to no good:
1. Listen to loud music at a gas station.
2. Walk home from a snack run to 7-11.
3. Wear a hoodie.
4. Drive after swimming.
5. Drive in a car with a white girl.
6. Appear in public in New York City.
7. Walk on the wrong side of the street.
8. Wait for a school bus to take you to your high school basketball game.
9. Drink iced tea in a parking lot.
10. Seek help after a car accident.
11. Inspect your own property.
12. Show up at your job.
13. Talk trash after an NFL game.
14. Throw a temper tantrum in kindergarten.
15. Buy designer accessories at Barney’s.
16. Buy designer accessories at Macy’s.
17. Be a 13-year-old boy.
18. Enter your own home.
19. Botch a science experiment.
20. Be a tourist.
21. Lay face down in handcuffs.