Happy Anniversary!!!
Loose Cannon
2018-04-04 09:26:10 UTC
It's been 50 years since that uppity nigger got his comeuppance.

https://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4407368/Black+history+month/179#179
Greg Carr
2018-04-04 13:13:47 UTC
He used his real name unlike you coward.
Loose Cannon
2018-04-04 20:53:37 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 06:13:47 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Loose Cannon
It's been 50 years since that uppity nigger got his comeuppance.
https://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4407368/Black+history+month/179#179
He used his real name unlike you coward.
I've been using my real name for over 25 years on Usenet. How do we
know that you're using your real name, cunt?
Greg Carr
Your real name is Loose Cannon? LOL. Well then use your sleuthing skills to find out what my real name is. You are a racist, loser.
Loose Cannon
You're not very bright. I care less what your real is.
Greg Carr
Blacks all over the UK and America and Canada make more money than you do you piece of after birth.
The Peeler
2018-04-04 17:22:54 UTC
Yes, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay nazi sow is STILL married to
his "PIG"! LOL That one:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>