WHO Ever Said "Global Warming" Wasn't "Real"?
Hillbilly Davis
2018-07-03 23:50:39 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 05:13:06 -0700 (PDT), ***@post.com says...

> And it's sure being proven everywhere this week.

Global "warming", you know, that whole 1°C average global temperature
rise, we've experienced in the last 150 years, is NOTHING new.

Blah blah blah, it's getting warmer (barely), blah blah blah, man is NOT
responsible, blah blah blah.

http://tinyurl.com/warmer-most-of-last-10-K-years

http://www.economicsjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/gisp-last-10000-
new.png

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/04images/Seas/2065311545_
2abdf79551.jpg

Global Temperature Chart 2500 BC to Present

The chart above does not really need any words, it is pretty self
explanatory. Though we should do whatever we can to eliminate pollution
and take care of our environment, the chart shows that Global warming and
cooling will go on with or without mankind's involvement

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/04images/Seas/415k-year-temp-
graph.jpg

This graph and the graphs below are drawn from the data gathered from the
Vostok ice core samples and, unlike the tree ring data, is scientifically
sound and uncontroversial. Looking at the above graph, there have been six
periods in the last 415,000 years when global temperature exceeded today's
temperature by as much as nine degrees. 10,000 years ago, the global
temperature was five degrees higher than today. Hey, wait a minute, polar
bears have been around longer than 10,000 years, haven't they? Yeah,
they've been around for about 200,000 years. Which means that in the world
according to Gore, they should have gone extinct twice by now.

Alright, so let's drill down and look at global temperature over the last
16,000 years...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/04images/Seas/16k-2k-year-temp-
graph.jpg

--

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."
https://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI?t=74

Australia Weather Bureau Caught Tampering With Climate Numbers

Climate Change Scientists Caught Tampering With Data to Show Rising Sea
Levels

"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
Hillbilly Davis
2018-07-04 04:16:21 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 16:54:48 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill says...

> > > And it's sure being proven everywhere this week.
> >
> > Global "warming", you know, that whole 1°C average global temperature
> > rise, we've experienced in the last 150 years, is NOTHING new.
>
> When has it gone up that fast before?

Not only has it gone up "that fast" before, and too many times to count,
and yes, during the Big Banglocene too (dumb ass childish redneck bullshit
term)... it's gone up HIGHER.

Whiners, whining: but waaaaait... NASA and The NOAA sayssss that it's
nevvvvverrrr been warmer than now.

[giggle]

> <CIA>

Childish <CIA> bullshit aside... we all know that that is just a simple
ploy to get people to talk with you, because you have no friends, or life,
or job, or... just mommy and the basement.

Seriously?

Look at the fucking charts, you dumb ass redneck.

http://tinyurl.com/warmer-most-of-last-10-K-years

http://www.economicsjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/gisp-last-10000-
new.png

Naw... we ain't nebber had no tempture go up dat fayast.

Fucking truth denier.

I've posted THESE numerous times...

https://i.imgur.com/7EB59tZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rptBASW.jpg

... but you, being the "convenient" forgetting dodderer that you are,
pretend that NOTHING ever happened before 1850.

WHAT? That's the year that reliable GLOBAL TEMPERATURES started, but you
screeching idiots pretend to think that that's the year that ALL weather
history started. How convenient.

Little Ice Age: never happened. Why? Pre-1850

Minoan Warming Period: never happened. Why? Pre-1850.

Roman Warming Period: never happened. Why? Pre-1850.

Medieval Warming Period: never happened. Why? Pre-1850.

What a bunch of redneck and Aussie bogan bullshit.

Climate Hillbilly Davis
Hillbilly Davis
2018-07-04 06:28:20 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 22:32:11 -0700 (PDT), JTEM is right says...

> His conclusion never changed though. But, that's the
> point of a good brain washing! The answers always
> stay the same, no matter the question.

Same EXACT thing with these idiot wingers, regarding the Trump/Russia
Collusion bullshit.

ZERO evidence, but they continue to act and talk like it's still a
foregone conclusion that he's guilty, but they can't and WON'T say what
he's guilty OF... just Russian collusion.

LOL

Bunch of mindless idiots, and what little minds they DO have, are bleached
out until totally washed.

Climate Hillbilly Davis
Hillbilly Davis
2018-07-06 04:40:50 UTC
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 23:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill says...

> > > Global "warming", you know, that whole 1°C average global temperature
> > > rise, we've experienced in the last 150 years, is NOTHING new.
> >
> > When has it gone up that fast before?
> >
> > <CIA>
>
> <CAP>

"On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 23:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill says"

<CAP>

Las tahme I sarr, Jooly thurd cames afo Jooly foath. Open your fucking
eyes, or quit begging for attention, mommy's boy.

"On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 23:16:21 -0500, Hillbilly Davis says... "

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.global-warming/%22Not
$20only$20has$20it$20gone$20up$20%22that$20fast%22$20before%22%
7Csort:date/alt.global-warming/QW1abza0ZWI/qTf9GZ0pCQAJ

--

Climate Hillbilly Davis