Rape Culture
2017-10-08 03:36:41 UTC
Various and sundry feminists often go on about "Rape Culture", and being
as I live a "volunteers only" existence I pretty much wrote it off as so
much hysteria. But it would seem I'm wrong: ISIS _was_ running a kind of
rape culture to motivate deviants to it's cause:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/07/isis-rape-slavery-british-
recruits-islamic-state

And because it's possible in a human culture, no matter how stilted by
idiotology, it's going to have parallel modalities in other human
cultures, suppressed by civilization and indirect tho' they might be.

Hmmmm.

2017-10-11 23:27:26 UTC
Various and sundry feminists often go on about "Rape Culture", and being
as I live a "volunteers only" existence I pretty much wrote it off as so
much hysteria. But it would seem I'm wrong: ISIS _was_ running a kind
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/07/isis-rape-slavery-british-
recruits-islamic-state
And because it's possible in a human culture, no matter how stilted by
idiotology, it's going to have parallel modalities in other human
cultures, suppressed by civilization and indirect tho' they might be.
Hmmmm.
Dhu
https://www.rt.com/news/406407-india-child-statutory-rape-charge/

"
This meant that boys aged 17 were being prosecuted for having sex with
girls their own age, while older men escaped a statutory rape charge
because they were married to adolescent wives.
"

This "legal loophole" is not an Indian problem so much as a relic of
antique English law: the same law was in force here in Albertistan when I
was growing up. But I spose that's not something that'd occur to
Russians;-)