Old Mississippi Re: New California
2018-05-14 16:06:03 UTC
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
news:***@216.166.97.131...

> And yet the first time a tornado touches down in Mississippi these
> we-don't-need-government-interference types are the first to be pleading
> for government help.

Wait until the Big One hits the Left coast:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one

Canucks are also expecting a "big one": http://tinyurl.com/jzsatvx

That stretch of the San Andreas out by Palm Springs has 30+ feet of movement
stored up, and when it lets go it'll ruin quite a few games of golf:
http://tinyurl.com/laf6pn2

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-mexico-earthquake-20170908-htmlstory.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/08/a-major-earthquake-in-the-pacific-northwest-just-got-more-likely/495407/
Siri Cruise
2018-05-14 20:48:25 UTC
In article <94mdnRgPRKZ3LmTHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>,
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
> >
> > And yet the first time a tornado touches down in Mississippi these
> > we-don't-need-government-interference types are the first to be pleading
> > for government help.
>
> Wait until the Big One hits the Left coast:

Do you meet all these we-don't-need-government-interference types in California?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\