Rising Sea Levels Will Submerge Thousand Of US Historical Sites
2017-12-04 01:46:33 UTC
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 17:00:21 -0600, Mitchell Holman says...
So Antarctica is gaining ice while Greenland is losing ice (except for
this year).
The Arctic is losing far more ice than Antarctica
is gaining ice, hence GLOBAL warming, hence GLOBAL
sea levels rising.
Yes, but now you agenda-driven lefties conveniently leave out the word(s)
MANMADE, as in MANMADE global warming and MANMADE climate change, so if
you say we deny "them", we're denying warming and change entirely.

How fucking disingenuous. It's warming, but not "dangerously". We will
adapt.

The Earth IS warming, on average, 0.01°F a year. THAT'S been happening
since the Little Ice Age ended around 1860.

How fucking convenient. It starts getting warmer, because that's what the
Earth DOES, around the same time man is "industrializing" and temperature
data records are finally being kept, officially, albeit 20 years later.

The Earth's been cooling down, warming up, cooling down and warming back
up, for BILLIONS of years.

Oh yeah... the Hokey Schtick.

NOT unprecedented. The temperature has risen as quickly about a dozen
times in just the last 10,000 years, forget about the billions.

Left Winger Agenda:

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
AlleyCat
2017-12-04 01:51:17 UTC
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 15:12:42 -0800 (PST), Tom Sr. says...
A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation
that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the
continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.
[...]
That article on a "new" study, if one looks at that page, is dated
OCTOBER. 30, 2015.
Oh... my... fucking ... GOD!

Are you REALLY being THAT pedantic???????

When the ARTICLE was written, a mere 2 years ago, it's WAS new, you
fucking fucked-in-the-head moron.

NOTHING has happened in the last 2 years to Antarctica that would dispel
the FACT that there is more snow dropping that causes ice to accumulate
and stay ahead of whatever glaciers are "thinning", even the huge break
off of the Larsen-C shelf.

"Zwally still stands by his 2015 study, but in an interview last week, he
said nature has recently changed the equation. His team is crunching
numbers from the past two years, looking at ice melting and snowfall rates
in Antarctica. His calculations now show that the continent is in overall
balance." - Discover Magazine May 16th, 2017

"In balance". In balance means NOT causing sea levels to rise. And DON'T
talk about the arctic... changing the topic will only make you look MORE
pathetic than you already do.

I guess, like all leftards with an agenda, you've conveniently forgotten
that sea levels have been 100s of feet higher than now. Did they start
rising in 1880?

Nope.

Seas have BARELY risen at all in the last 6000 years, compared to what
they did after the last glacial maximum.

WHAT made the ice start melting... Exxon?

WHO said they were NEVER to rise again? Oh, because man is here now,
weather and climate and sea levels are supposed to remain "constant"?

WHO SAID THAT?

Your stupidity is palpable and your leftist agendas are melting away.

Pun intended.
--
Leftist Agendas:

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."
http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI

AlleyCat
2017-12-05 01:22:45 UTC
On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 09:40:28 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
What are you willing to give up to change it? have you stopped driving?
I still don't drive.
And you want us to act surprised?

You're a basement dwelling little nerd who plays Dungeons and Dragons and
is probably a LOT like Sheldon Cooper.

NO:

1) Social skills

2) ABILITY to drive... not because it doesn't WANT to, but because it
CAN'T.

You probably have the coordination and skill to drive a car, as much as a
three-toed Sloth.

https://vimeo.com/245838899
Siri Cruise
2017-12-05 02:30:24 UTC
On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 09:40:28 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
What are you willing to give up to change it? have you stopped driving?
I still don't drive.
And you want us to act surprised?
Irrelevant. You asked a question; you got an answer you didn't like.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Lauer's Sex Toy World
Too many eggplant runs was it?
AlleyCat
2017-12-07 03:34:22 UTC
On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 18:30:24 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
What are you willing to give up to change it? have you stopped driving?
I still don't drive.
And you want us to act surprised?
Irrelevant. You asked a question; you got an answer you didn't like.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're wrongo, nerdo... I couldn't give LESS of a shit, whether you drive
or not, but WOULD feel sorry for those in your nape of the woods, neck of
the wape... your neighborhood!

Bonus points for guessing the reference, nerds.
AlleyCat
2017-12-07 03:35:12 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 19:31:14 -0800 (PST), Tom Sr. says...
.
Me too... me too.

Sad.

Hillbilly Davis
2017-12-04 03:15:31 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 11:52:57 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
I'd like to see a list of these "thousands of U.S. historical sites"...
No, you wouldn't, you fuckwittted denier.
LOL... the earth has been covering up settlements LONNNNNG before Exxon
came along.

Shit changes, nerd... get over it.

https://imgur.com/a/3hKMJ
--
Hillbilly Davis

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."
http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI

Australia Weather Bureau Caught Tampering With Climate Numbers

"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

Hillbilly Davis
2017-12-04 03:15:42 UTC
n Sun, 03 Dec 2017 12:38:33 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
The researchers looked at data acquired from the Digital Index of the North
American Archaeology, or DINAA, to predict the effect of the continuous rise
in sea level on historical sites.
"DINAA allows us to examine where people were living in North America over
the entire 15,000-year record of human settlement," Anderson told Live
Science.
http://ux.opencontext.org/archaeology-site-data/dinaamap/
Now be a good lad and snip it and demand it again.

Siri Cruise
2017-12-04 04:39:46 UTC
I'd like to see a list of these "thousands of U.S. historical sites"...
http://ux.opencontext.org/archaeology-site-data/dinaamap/
Now be a good lad and snip it and demand it again.
LOL... the earth has been covering up settlements LONNNNNG before Exxon
came along.
Why, yes, I've noticed a trend: this rabid need of wingnuts to say something
they think is nasty no matter how irrelevant.

You're not shocking. Just #BIGLY #SAD.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-04 15:20:38 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I'd like to see a list of these "thousands of U.S. historical sites"...
http://ux.opencontext.org/archaeology-site-data/dinaamap/
Now be a good lad and snip it and demand it again.
LOL... the earth has been covering up settlements LONNNNNG before Exxon
came along.
Why, yes, I've noticed a trend: this rabid need of wingnuts to say something
they think is nasty no matter how irrelevant.
They're nothing more "irrelevant" than the endless self-harrangue of AGW.

Lampooning this stupid human trick is de riguer, meth whore.
You're largely old fake news, China Blue.
AlleyCat
2017-12-05 01:32:56 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 04:13:41 -0800 (PST), Tom Sr. says...
Post by Hillbilly Davis
LOL... the earth has been covering up settlements LONNNNNG before Exxon
came along.
#BIGLYSAD
Yeah, and posting on USENET (of ALL places), all day long, makes you
somehow NOT sad? More pathetic than sad, but sad nonetheless.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laughs, you two nerds.

Instead of posting irrelevant cutesy comebacks, prove me wrong.

You CAN'T, and that is the reason for the not-so-clever posts.
AlleyCat

Dhu on Gate
2017-12-05 03:47:19 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I'd like to see a list of these "thousands of U.S. historical sites"...
http://ux.opencontext.org/archaeology-site-data/dinaamap/
Now be a good lad and snip it and demand it again.
LOL... the earth has been covering up settlements LONNNNNG before Exxon
came along.
Why, yes, I've noticed a trend: this rabid need of wingnuts to say something
they think is nasty no matter how irrelevant.
You're not shocking. Just #BIGLY #SAD.
You should also not that most of these "wingnuts"
are cowards posting anonymously from numerous puppet 'nyms.
Makes them look bigger and more numerous than the chickendicks they are.

John Milner
2017-12-05 15:39:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I'd like to see a list of these "thousands of U.S. historical sites"...
http://ux.opencontext.org/archaeology-site-data/dinaamap/
Now be a good lad and snip it and demand it again.
LOL... the earth has been covering up settlements LONNNNNG before Exxon
came along.
Why, yes, I've noticed a trend: this rabid need of wingnuts to say something
they think is nasty no matter how irrelevant.
You're not shocking. Just #BIGLY #SAD.
You should also not that most of these "wingnuts"
are cowards posting anonymously from numerous puppet 'nyms.
Are you laboring under the odd misconception that SHE really IS "siri
cruise?
Post by Dhu on Gate
Makes them look bigger and more numerous than the chickendicks they are.
Dhu
Silence, oaf!
Byker
2017-12-04 14:13:30 UTC
I've noticed a trend: this rabid need of wingnuts to say something they
think is nasty no matter how irrelevant.
Don't talk about yourself that way