Hillary Knew [What a Vile Shitbag Bill Clinton Is]
2018-03-13 01:05:31 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:36:24 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

Dear America: Come on, you can't be serious.

The ongoing saga over an ex-president, an intern, an actress and porn
star, ANOTHER actress, a politician (NOT Hitllary), a TV "presenter", yet
ANOTHER actress, a fundraiser, OMG yet ANOTHER actress, a radio talk show
host, a high school classmate, an Arkansas state employee and a payoff is
so lewd and tawdry that it can't simply be added to the ever-expanding
list of horrible misbehaviors of the womanizing misogynist, Bill Clinton.

Just a few of Bill Clinton's mistresses we KNOW about:

Monica Lewinsky

Gennifer Flowers

Maria Furtwängler

Belinda Stronach

Naomi Robson

Markie Post

Patricia Duff

Elizabeth Gracen

Sally Perdue

Dolly Kyle Browning

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/1678/33552456/original/sally-
perdue-all-people-photo-u1?w=1000&fm=jpg&fit=crop&q=60

Paula Jones

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/3404/68064230/original/paula-jones-
all-people-photo-u1?w=1000&fm=jpg&fit=crop&q=60

=====

I'm Sorry... I'm Having a Bit of Difficulty Understanding The Faux Outrage
Over Mistress Stormy Daniels

=====

"We Need Help, The President Is Being Smuggled Out Of The White House
Under A Raincoat": How Secret Service Busted Bill Clinton On His Way To An
Assignation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192341/Bill-Clinton-snuck-White-
House-visit-mistresses.html#ixzz59aJMzCQr
--
Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.
NoBody
2018-03-13 10:37:42 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:36:24 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...
Dear America: Come on, you can't be serious.
The ongoing saga over an ex-president, an intern, an actress and porn
star, ANOTHER actress, a politician (NOT Hitllary), a TV "presenter", yet
ANOTHER actress, a fundraiser, OMG yet ANOTHER actress, a radio talk show
host, a high school classmate, an Arkansas state employee and a payoff is
so lewd and tawdry that it can't simply be added to the ever-expanding
list of horrible misbehaviors of the womanizing misogynist, Bill Clinton.
https://i.imgur.com/L2grKmf.jpg
Daniels has done a wonderful job playing the liberals in America.
First she denies any involvement then she realizes she can capitalize
on it by filing a bogus court case. Now she says she'll give the
money back so she can talk -- yet she already *is* talking. Of
course, the liberal sheep are just buying into the game she is playing
on all of them.