Ontario - Mainstreet Poll
M.I.Wakefield
2018-04-06 13:54:51 UTC
People have had a week to digest the Liberal budget, and it looks like
they've realized whose coin was being offered for their vote: 53.1% of
those polled said that the budget made them less likely to vote Liberal,
with 20.4% saying it made them more likely to support Wynne.

Region - Liberals - Tories - NDP - Green - Other

Ontario 23.9 50.3 18.3 5.2 2.4

Toronto 33.3 42.8 17.5 3.3 3.0
GTA 25.8 56.0 13.9 2.3 2.1
East 25.2 50.2 15.3 7.0 2.2
S.Cent. 18.4 51.9 20.3 8.7 0.7
S.West 13.3 53.4 24.3 7.3 1.7
North 20.6 40.5 23.6 8.9 6.4

Last month's numbers for the Liberals were desperate; this month's are worse
... I wouldn't be surprised to see seat projections that put them on the
edge of losing official party status.

https://www.mainstreetresearch.ca/budget-gives-no-boost-to-liberals-pcs-still-in-commanding-lead/

Late March's numbers for comparison:

Ontario 26.2 47.0 18.6 6.4 0

Toronto 35.0 37.5 20.3 6.0 1.2
GTA 30.0 49.3 12.7 5.4 2.5
Eastern 25.9 51.8 15.8 5.1 1.5
S. Central 19.7 52.0 21.5 6.8 0
SouthWe 14.2 50.6 24.7 7.8 2.7
Northern 26.3 41.8 20.2 10.0 1.6
The Doctor
2018-04-06 14:07:05 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
[...]
Mainstreet screwed up in Calgary.
It is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed. -Vida D. Scudder