Long live lefties and their carbon tax schemes
simplicity
2018-03-08 04:58:35 UTC
Vancouver gas prices hit 150.9 cents a litre at some stations today, and according to some petroleum analysts, it’s likely to go up.

Gordo must be ecstatic.
The Doctor
2018-03-08 13:56:49 UTC
Post by simplicity
Vancouver gas prices hit 150.9 cents a litre at some stations today, and
according to some petroleum analysts, it’s likely to go up.
Gordo must be ecstatic.
Criminal!!

That is over

4.546 + 2.273

6.819 $ / gallon!!
To make pleasures pleasant, shorten them. -Charles Buxton
gordo
2018-03-08 18:16:28 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:58:35 -0800 (PST), simplicity
Vancouver gas prices hit 150.9 cents a litre at some stations today, and according to some petroleum analysts, it’s likely to go up.
Gordo must be ecstatic.
1.50 today in Watson Lake.

---
http://www.avg.com
The Doctor
2018-03-08 20:41:55 UTC
Post by simplicity
Vancouver gas prices hit 150.9 cents a litre at some stations today,
and according to some petroleum analysts, it’s likely to go up.
Post by simplicity
Gordo must be ecstatic.
1.50 today in Watson Lake.
---
http://www.avg.com
Criminal!!!
To make pleasures pleasant, shorten them. -Charles Buxton
Dhu on Gate
2018-03-08 21:59:50 UTC
Post by simplicity
Vancouver gas prices hit 150.9 cents a litre at some stations today,
and according to some petroleum analysts, it’s likely to go up.
Post by simplicity
Gordo must be ecstatic.
1.50 today in Watson Lake.
---
http://www.avg.com
Criminal!!!
It's been going up for about as long as I can remember, and I can remember
people complaining about "a quarter a gallon" being "too much". I don't
expect it will stop going up any time soon.

2018-03-08 22:53:54 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by gordo
1.50 today in Watson Lake.
Criminal!!!
They did it to themselves: carbon levies ... transit levies ... restricted
supply ... about 1.20 'round here ... less at Costco.
Dave Smith
2018-03-08 23:01:36 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by gordo
1.50 today in Watson Lake.
Criminal!!!
They did it to themselves:  carbon levies ... transit levies ...
restricted supply ... about 1.20 'round here ... less at Costco.
I heard Wynne talking about where the carbon tax money is being spent.
It is helping to pay for day care and will fund free tuition for post
secondary education. We were sold on the idea of a carbon tax as being
absolutely essential to fighting global weather change, but none of the
money is being directed to deal with that problem. It is just another
tax grab.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-03-08 23:06:21 UTC
I heard Wynne talking about where the carbon tax money is being spent. It
is helping to pay for day care and will fund free tuition for post
secondary education. We were sold on the idea of a carbon tax as being
absolutely essential to fighting global weather change, but none of the
money is being directed to deal with that problem. It is just another tax
grab.
Three months 'til the election ... three months 'til the election ...