facts
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-04 02:29:17 UTC

Michael
The Peeler
2018-04-04 07:25:05 UTC
The TRUE facts about the unhappily married gay nazi sow:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-04 12:58:53 UTC
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.

Now here are links to Holocaust truth.

Nizkor.org

YadVashem.org

USHMM.org

Remember.org

HolocaustHistory.net

HMD.Org.UK

HolocaustEdu.org

HolocaustMemorial.us

HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org

HolocaustCenter.org

Holocaust.OregonState.edu

IowaHolocaustMemorial.com

IlHolocaustMuseum.org

FLHolocaustMuseum.org

---
http://www.avg.com
The Doctor
2018-04-04 15:47:48 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle. -George Orwell
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-04 15:49:52 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:49:52 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>>>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.
Michael
Canada's pro-semitic laws allow him to disseminate his jew lies there.

What is Chrissie's comment?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
NEMO
2018-04-05 13:11:26 UTC
Another nail in the coffin of Holocaust denial: Head of IHR admits mass gassings

59:00

BAD NEWS, nazoid sub-lice! LOMPO!
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-05 16:30:57 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.
Michael
Canada's pro-semitic laws allow him to disseminate his jew lies there.
Ken McVay is a champion of Holocaust truth.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:27:59 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Doctor
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.
Michael
Canada's pro-semitic laws allow him to disseminate his jew lies there.
PROVE he disseminated ONE "lie"! Of course, as usual, you CAN'T, you
pathological liar!
What is Chrissie's comment?
Attagirl! ALWAYS inquire about your superior masters' thoughts!
Cheers!
2018-04-04 16:55:56 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Last seen disappearing up a jew rectum.

They don't give out the Order of B'ris Canada for nothing!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-04 18:26:02 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 09:55:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Last seen disappearing up a jew rectum.
Poor sexually crippled idiot! LOL
They don't give out the Order of B'ris Canada for nothing!
Poor psycho!
Cheers!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 05:58:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your jew ainlungus, you forge a
Mexican.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Those are all jew and shabbos links to the 'holocaust'®™ myth.

Not an OUNCE of truth in ANY of them!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
LOLOK! Leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy Vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada) STILL at it zsucking jew ani?
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Hilarious! ALL regurgutating the same old jew lies!

claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-04-05 13:08:07 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
I wonder what became of all my nazoid buddies... "Big Willy",
"Ben Cramer", (FAKE) Heinrich, "Zulu", "Johannes von Ebersdorf",
"szaki", "turkeyboy"...
YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement filth
who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly
basis, was, well, just too much for them!
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:37:09 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your jew ainlungus, you forge a
Mexican.
Dreckserb, your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him
because you know about your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like him!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Those are all jew and shabbos links to the 'holocaust'®™ myth.
Those links contain the truth that you keep lying about, you notorious LIAR!
Not an OUNCE of truth in ANY of them!
PROJECTION!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
LOLOK! Leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy Vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada) STILL at it zsucking jew ani?
He keeps spreading the truth with the assistance of the Canadian government,
dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Hilarious! ALL regurgutating the same old jew lies!
Not that you could prove it, you pathological liar!
What is Chrissie's comment?
Attagirl! ALWAYS inquire about what your superior masters think!
Cheers!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Jews
2018-04-04 13:39:56 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!

LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 06:39:56 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon !
Serena Willums ?

LOLOK

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-06 13:54:29 UTC
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising you can't tell a dead Nazi apart from a woman, Gordon!

2018-04-08 12:03:26 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:54:29 -0700, grubby little jew raghead

http://editorial.glowm.com/resources/glowm/graphics/figures/v1/0090/006f.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon !
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising I can't tell a dead jew apart from a moulie subwoman, Gordon !

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-08 13:48:23 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising you can't tell a dead Nazi apart from a woman, Gordon!
LOL
YOU KNOW I only have experience with children and animals!
Wow, Gordon! LOL

The Peeler
2018-04-08 16:20:41 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:03:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising you can't tell a dead Nazi apart from a woman, Gordon!
LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOL" Choking in anticipating joy at the thought of porking ...the dead
soldier, dreckserb?
Cheers!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2018-04-06 14:45:47 UTC
He is really a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking,
jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis, that thieving
inferior nazoid PEDO, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron!
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:42:53 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Well, I for one could still pork him !
Geezuz Christ, is there no limit to your perversion, dreckserb?
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?