Gun control
Cafe Racer
2017-10-05 17:43:18 UTC
So you can go out and fire 45-50 rounds a minute from a semiautomatic rifle, and that's just fine and peachy-keen, by NRA Republicans. But today they're wringing their hands and mumbling that perhaps, maybe, possibly 60-100 rounds a minute is a teeny bit too many.

According to Trump, the killer was NOT a terrorist because he was a white wealthy retired American, so he can't be a terrorist. Just a lunatic. So that is alright, not a problem.

Had he been a Jordanian and had he fired just three shots and injured (not killed) three persons, Trump would be screaming TERRORIST and closing the airports.

But he's a normal, regular white guy with a normal, regular collection of 40+ semiautomatic weapons in his suburban house, so that is okay. Nothing to worry about.

I wonder just how many normal, regular, white Trump supporters have semiautomatic weapons in their homes?
BumbleBee
2017-10-06 03:39:46 UTC
On 10/5/2017 11:43 AM, Cafe Racer wrote:
> So you can go out and fire 45-50 rounds a minute from a semiautomatic rifle, and that's just fine and peachy-keen, by NRA Republicans.

You can do that with a wheel gun too, dipshit.

Hinkley had an alarmingly high rate of fire when he shot Reagan wiht a
.22 revolver..

> But today they're wringing their hands and mumbling that perhaps, maybe, possibly 60-100 rounds a minute is a teeny bit too many.

Semiauto is legal for all, full auto for those with a federal Firearms
License only.

Cope.

> According to Trump, the killer was NOT a terrorist because he was a white wealthy retired American, so he can't be a terrorist. Just a lunatic. So that is alright, not a
problem.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41487593

President Donald Trump has described the gunman who killed 59 people and
injured 527 in Las Vegas on Sunday as "a sick man, a demented man".

https://newsone.com/3750579/las-vegas-terrorism-trump-nevada-law-shooting/

"...there is not an existing domestic terrorism law on the books, as the
Associated Press reminded us this weekend."

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/Americas/75eh1w97z/Did-Trump-go-easy-on-the-Las-Vegas.htm

“Trump said the Las Vegas shooter was a sick demented man[;] why not
call him what he is a TERRORIST..."

Because US code is specifically lacking that term.

Now retire the pedantic semantic false outrage, son.

> Had he been a Jordanian and had he fired just three shots and injured (not killed) three persons, Trump would be screaming TERRORIST and closing the airports.

"Would have"?

Clairvoyant are you?

> But he's a normal, regular white guy with a normal, regular collection of 40+ semiautomatic weapons in his suburban house, so that is okay. Nothing to worry about.

Plenty of people collect weapons - only one has done this.

> I wonder just how many normal, regular, white Trump supporters have semiautomatic weapons in their homes?

A LOT!

Cope.

And lose the holier than thou rhetoric too, dipshit.