The stench of a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-07 20:55:12 UTC
"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all
collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue.
It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered
the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of
humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head
rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII
of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came
down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."

- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.

Michael
Greg Carr
You are using someone elses nym you anonymous posting coward. Patton said no such thing. Jews are better educated and more financially successful than you and your ilk.
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-08 19:44:01 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:11:05 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Of course Patton said it; what made you think he didn't?

Michael
Greg Carr
Show us the YouTube video of Patton making the statement. You are stupid and a liar. I was able to debunk your falsehood in less than a minute just using Google.
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-08 22:34:33 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Obviously you're an idiot. General Patton was a very honest and
insightful man.

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/gen-pattons-appalling-anti-semitism/2017/12/20/

Michael
The Peeler
2018-03-08 23:29:48 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:34:33 -0500, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Greg Carr
Show us the YouTube video of Patton making the statement. You are stupid and a liar. I was able to debunk your falsehood in less than a minute just using Google.
Obviously you're an idiot. General Patton was a very honest and
insightful man.
If he had been, he'd not have fallen in disgrace with his superiors, nor
have been killed by an AMERICAN truck! What a befitting end for someone as
dumb as him! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Greg Carr
Patton of course once attacked and yelled at a shell shocked American decorated soldier in a hospital. You are of course correct he was an anti-Semite. On the other hand he killed untold numbers of germans so it kind of evens out.
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-09 03:45:29 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Doesn't change the fact that what he said about the jews was correct.
Have you ever had the misfortune to be near one of these vermin? The
females are even worse than the males.

Michael
2018-03-09 15:48:18 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
A jew who accidentally and unintentionally found himself in the Army.

BTW there isn't a SINGLE star of david in ANY of the military
cemeteries in Yurp! Nor in Arlington, for that matter.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are of course correct he was an anti-Semite. On the other hand he killed untold numbers of germans so it kind of evens out.
Doesn't change the fact that what he said about the jews was correct.
Have you ever had the misfortune to be near one of these vermin? The
females are even worse than the males.
Michael
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
The Jews
2018-03-09 15:54:51 UTC
BTW there isn't a SINGLE star of david in ANY of the military
cemeteries in Yurp! Nor in Arlington, for that matter.
You WISH there weren't!

But there's plenty of them, and you NEED to LIE about it speaks
volumes, you glue-huffing slav pedophile!

LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
NEMO
2018-03-09 18:46:33 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
The Peeler
2018-03-09 20:55:03 UTC
The serbian cunt LOVES to wallow in shit!

Check this her prayer to her god:

"Shite, shite, glorious shite
Nothing quite like it to hide out of sight
So follow me follow, down to the hollow
And there let me wallow in glorious shite"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2018-03-09 15:42:00 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
And the quote above is in 'The Patton Papers: 1940-1945'
By jew Martin Blumenson in a rare and accidental moment of truth.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Jews
2018-03-09 15:52:04 UTC
when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to rip out
their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our
tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the
bushel-fucking-basket."

-George S. Patton's speech to the Third Army

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-03-09 18:52:15 UTC
"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

LOL! Another shiteating nazoid LUZER!
The Peeler
2018-03-09 20:55:16 UTC
Shit is her life and her asshole is her main sex organ! Verify for yourself:

Dumb anal Razovic describing her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" that she learned from
her limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-03-08 22:54:12 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 14:44:01 -0500, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Greg Carr
You are using someone elses nym you anonymous posting coward. Patton said
no such thing. Jews are better educated and more financially successful
than you and your ilk.
Of course Patton said it; what made you think he didn't?
Michael
He may have said it, but that doesn't change the fact that you are an
anonymous posting coward and that Jews are better educated and more
financially successful than you and your ilk, you GAY LOSER!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
The Peeler
2018-03-07 22:15:01 UTC
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:55:12 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.
"Patton"? The poor idiot who was killed by an AMERICAN truck after he
-because of his stupidity- fell in disgrace with his AMERICAN superiors?
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-08 17:23:38 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all
collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue.
It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered
the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of
humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head
rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII
of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came
down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."
- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
Greg Carr
2018-03-09 03:59:09 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all
collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue.
It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered
the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of
humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head
rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII
of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came
down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."
- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.
Michael
My first sexual experience was with a Jewish girl. There were at least 3 Jewish families within two blocks of where I grew up in Richmond, BC. They didn't get in much trouble unlike me. I have worked with Jews on occassion and don't remember any of them being smelly. I worked for the Diamond family at JET Equipment and they always paid on time and accurate. The work was not arduos. I have met a few anti-semites in my life IRL and they all were losers who backed down under threat of violence. 2 of them worked for a Black boss.