Can't we block migrants from shithole countries?
2018-01-11 23:46:46 UTC
We have enough shithole already here
NBC just aired that story leaving "shithole" uncensored, haw...

Just imagining Liberals careening off the walls had me in stitches...
Messy Meatball
2018-01-12 00:22:45 UTC
Post by Byker
https://www.youtube.com/
https://www.youtube.com/
https://www.youtube.com/
https://www.youtube.com/
...and here is why:

" * How neo-Nazis may be making money from You Tube advertising * "

"Extremists post videos to exploit Google Adsense to share revenues from
advertisers such as Virgin Media, BT and O2."

Source:
<https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2012/jun/21/neo-nazis-money-
youtube-advertising>
My self-righteous spite is bigger than yours.
Byker
2018-01-12 16:17:24 UTC
There is such a thing as a "block sender" function, you know...
Ophelia
2018-01-12 16:25:23 UTC
"Byker" wrote in message news:MfydnTbu7IQKQsXHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com...

"Messy Meatball" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...
There is such a thing as a "block sender" function, you know...

==

OTOH some of us like your posts <g>
Siri Cruise
2018-01-12 03:18:08 UTC
Post by Byker
We have enough shithole already here
NBC just aired that story leaving "shithole" uncensored, haw...
http://youtu.be/bdl9F2aBPxs
http://youtu.be/rVA5yP0LbHQ
http://youtu.be/InB_Zq0BWnw
http://youtu.be/3fSSdQo38K0
Just imagining Liberals careening off the walls had me in stitches...
Just imagine how recently naturalised immigrants and their children will react.

Why would norwegians want to come here?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Norway has none of the social problems of America and its economy is doing just fine I agree with your point Siri Cruise.
Byker
2018-01-12 16:14:49 UTC
To get away from all the Islamic scum that has invaded Europe...
Siri Cruise
2018-01-12 17:03:59 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Siri Cruise
Why would norwegians want to come here?
To get away from all the Islamic scum that has invaded Europe...
Norway isn't in the European Union.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\