GoFundMe Page For Fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok Raises $300,000 In One Day
AlleyCat
2018-08-15 01:25:32 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:32:16 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
.
Yup... lots of people out there with unfounded hate and rage.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

AlleyCat
2018-08-15 01:29:43 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:09:39 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
Now at $325,000.
. . .
Yup... lots of people out there with unfounded hate and rage.

Can YOU tell us what you don't like about Trump, sweetie? I mean, he
hasn't reversed the man fucking man up the ass marrying each other law,
has he?

WHAT has he done TO the gay community, that would make you haters filled
with hate for people that don't think man fucking man up the ass is
natural?

Is it the Mexican wall thingy? Why do YOU want Mexicans here? Oh yeah...
you NEED foreigners to vote so you can win ANY election these days.

Gotcha.

Are there any other illogical, paranoid, neurotic and psychotic reason you
hate Trump, that's not in your mind only?

What did he DO to you? Did he hurt your feewings?

Did he make you cry like Perez Hilton?

https://vimeo.com/198407723

LOL
--