Pot ... Kettle ... Black
2018-05-14 15:22:43 UTC
Ontario Liberals say there's a $5.7B budget mistake in NDP's election
platform

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/liberals-ontario-ndp-budget-mistake-accusation-1.4661710

Oh, the irony ...
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-14 21:31:14 UTC

. . . . Especially when you consider that Doug Ford hasn't even got an election platform for the people of Ontario . . . mathematics aside.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-05-14 21:52:19 UTC
wrote in message

> On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 8:22:49 AM UTC-7, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> > Ontario Liberals say there's a $5.7B budget mistake in NDP's election
> > platform
> > http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/liberals-ontario-ndp-budget-mistake-accusation-1.4661710
> > Oh, the irony ...

> . . . . Especially when you consider that Doug Ford hasn't even got an
> election platform for the people of Ontario . . . mathematics aside.

And what would you know about the "people of Ontario"?

PS: "I'm nothing like Kathleen Wynne" is a great platform.
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-14 21:53:56 UTC
On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 2:52:23 PM UTC-7, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> wrote in message
>
> > On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 8:22:49 AM UTC-7, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> > > Ontario Liberals say there's a $5.7B budget mistake in NDP's election
> > > platform
> > > http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/liberals-ontario-ndp-budget-mistake-accusation-1.4661710
> > > Oh, the irony ...
>
> > . . . . Especially when you consider that Doug Ford hasn't even got an
> > election platform for the people of Ontario . . . mathematics aside.
>
> And what would you know about the "people of Ontario"?
>
> PS: "I'm nothing like Kathleen Wynne" is a great platform.

It got the Americans a Trump when he told them "I'm nothing like Obama".
Some just never learn . . . .
M.I.Wakefield
2018-05-14 22:06:35 UTC
wrote in message

> On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 2:52:23 PM UTC-7, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> > And what would you know about the "people of Ontario"?
> > PS: "I'm nothing like Kathleen Wynne" is a great platform.

> It got the Americans a Trump when he told them "I'm nothing like Obama".
> Some just never learn . . . .

You could, if you'd read the local paper:

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/08/how-doug-ford-is-different-than-donald-trump.html
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-14 22:45:18 UTC
On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 3:06:38 PM UTC-7, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> wrote in message
> You could, if you'd read the local paper:
>
> https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/08/how-doug-ford-is-different-than-donald-trump.html

Shorter. Just as fat. A corporate toady. Also running on an "I'm not him/her" campaign. "He likes to say he champions the “little guy.” He sometimes exaggerates."

Wow. If Ontarians can't see through that, they deserve a Doug Ford leadership.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-05-14 23:36:17 UTC
"Karen Gordon" wrote in message

> On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 3:06:38 PM UTC-7, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> > https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/08/how-doug-ford-is-different-than-donald-trump.html

> Shorter. Just as fat. A corporate toady. Also running on an "I'm not
> him/her" campaign. "He likes to say he champions the “little guy.” He
> sometimes exaggerates."
> Wow. If Ontarians can't see through that, they deserve a Doug Ford
> leadership.

"In short, Ford — unlike Trump — is pitching to the centre. This may not
satisfy those who prefer to see Ford as the anti-Christ. But it is not
unusual for a Tory leader."

Why so worried KKKaren? Don't you realize that a successful Ontario will
attract a bigger share of the immigrants you hate so much?