Lindsay Shepherd's op-ed in the National Post
2017-12-07 00:54:55 UTC
Lindsay Shepherd: My Laurier interrogation shows universities have lost sight
of their purpose

How can humanities departments justify charging students tuition if they are
not teaching them to think critically?
http://nationalpost.com/opinion/lindsay-shepherd-wlus-interrogation-revealed-
how-university-has-lost-sight-of-its-key-purpose

http://nationalpost.com/wcm/8a0c91f7-afab-4957-bd80-81d7a12561ba
Liberals are VERMIN!
These people are turning young people into weak, spineless, risk-averse failures.
Liberals are VERMIN!