Deer faggits, Read Leviticus 20:13
Add Reply
Learning Democracy
2018-05-13 12:06:47 UTC
Explain to us what it means.

Richard Keebler
2018-05-13 12:23:28 UTC
Learning Democracy wrote

Rightists hate humanity. They are vicious and vile proto humans.

We All Know That The Bible Says That God Hates Rightists -
Everybody Hates
Them

The Bible is the foundation of our society and Christ's teachings
are
anti-Righist. Their lies about devotion and faith prove only
that they
are Satan lovers who will be slaughtered upon Christ's return.

GOD HATES LIARS.
EXODUS 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy
neighbor. LUKE 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not
commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal,
Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
ISAIAH 32:7 The instruments also of the churl are evil: he
deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words,
even

when the needy speaketh right.
PROVERBS 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he
that speaketh lies shall perish.

GOD WANTED HUMANITY TO PRESERVE THE EARTH, NOT DESTROY
THE ENVIRONMENT
REVELATION 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is
come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and

that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets,
and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and

great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
GENESIS 1:25-26 And God made the beast of the earth after his
kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that

creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was
good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our

likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over

all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon
the earth.
LUKE 12: 41-46 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou
this parable unto us, or even to all? And the Lord said, Who

then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall
make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of
meat

in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he
cometh shall find so doing. Of a truth I say unto you, that

he will make him ruler over all that he hath. But and if that
servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and

shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and
drink, and to be drunken; The lord of that servant will come

in a day when he looketh not for him , and at an hour when he
is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him

his portion with the unbelievers.

GOD HATES WARMONGERS AND WAR PROFITEERS.

MATTHEW 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be
called the children of God.
JOHN 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye
might have peace. In the world
ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have
overcome the world.
ISAIAH 31:1 Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and
stay on horses, and trust in
chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they
are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of

Israel, neither seek the LORD!
EXODUS 14: 13-14 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not,
stand still, and see the
salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for
the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again

no more for ever. The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall
hold your peace.
ROMANS 12: 18-21 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you,
live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not

yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is
written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore

if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink:
for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

GOD HATES HYPOCRITES.
MATTHEW 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees,
hypocrites! for ye shut up the
kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
MATTHEW 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows'
houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall
receive the greater damnation.
MATTHEW 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass sea and land
to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold
more the child of hell than
yourselves.
MATTHEW 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye pay tithe of mint and
anise and cumin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of
the law, judgment, mercy, and faith:
these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
LUKE 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things
which I say?

GOD HATES THOSE WHO WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS.
JOHN 3: 14-15 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the
wilderness, even so must the Son of
man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not
perish, but have eternal life.
Numbers 21:8-9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery
serpent, and set it upon a
pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten,
when he looketh upon it, shall live.
And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and
it came to pass, that if a serpent
had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he
lived. 2KINGS 18:4 He removed the high places, and brake the
images, and cut down the groves, and
brake in pieces the brazen serpent that Moses had made: for
unto those days the children of
Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.

THE RICH ARE OBLIGATED TO HELP THE POOR; THOSE WHO WILL
NOT ARE DAMNED.

Exodus 22:25 If thou lend money to [any of] my people [that is]
poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither

shalt thou lay upon him usury.
Deuteronomy 15:7 If there be among you a poor man of one of thy
brethren within any of thy
gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou
shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor

brother.
Psalms 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the
afflicted and needy.
Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister
Sodom, pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was
in

her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand
of the poor and needy.
Luke 14:7-14 And he put forth a parable to those which were
bidden, when he marked how they
chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them, When thou art
bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest
room;

lest a more honorable man than thou be bidden of him; And he
that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man

place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room. But
when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that

when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go
up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of

them that sit at meat with thee. For whosoever exalteth himself
shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be

exalted. Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou
makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy

brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbors; lest
they also bid thee again, and a recompense be made thee. But
when

thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the
blind: And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense

thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the
just.

THOSE DOING SATAN'S WORK CLAIM THEY ARE WORKING IN GOD'S
NAME.

MATTHEW 7: 21-29 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord,
shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the

will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in
that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and
in

thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never
knew

you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever
heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken

him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the
rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and

beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon
a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and

doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which
built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the

floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and
it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass,

when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished
at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority,

and not as the scribes.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY LEADERS AND ELECTED OFFICIALS, THEIR
CORPORATE SPONSORS, AND EVERY VOTER WHO SUPPORTS A
REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IN THE UNITED STATES IS GOING TO HELL
UNLESS THEY REPENT AND WITHDRAW FROM THE PARTY OF
SATAN!!!

FOR THIRTY YEARS THE REPUBLICANS HAVE:

LIED TO GAIN POWER,

UNDERCUT ANY ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS

LEAD US TO WAR FOR THEIR OWN VANITY AND PROFIT

INDULGED IN EPIC HYPOCRACY
MADE A FALSE IDOL OF MONEY, THE AMERICAN FLAG, AND
EVEN OF STONE MONUMENTS CARVED WITH THE TEN
COMMANDMENTS

WORKED TO BANKRUPT AND STARVE THE POOR, WHILE
ENABLING THE WEALTHY TO ELEVATE THEMSELVES TO THE
STATUS OF KINGS

AND WORST OF ALL, THEY HAVE DISGUISED THEMSELVES AS
RIGHTEOUS MEN OF GOD WHILE DOING THE WORK OF SATAN ON
EARTH!!!

For evidence of these claims, enter our web site and learn the
Truth! God has been deliberately misquoted and misinterpreted

by these modern hypocrites and Pharisees for far too long!
It's time to take our God and our Nation back!

http://www.godhatesrepublicans.org
Street
2018-05-13 13:55:03 UTC
Post by Learning Democracy
Explain to us what it means.
It says you shouldn't eat shellfish. It also says that, if you're a gay
guy, you shouldn't stick your dick in your boyfriend's ass, but instead you
should let him suck it long enough to get you hard so that you can use it
to inseminate a woman, thereby doing your part to preserve society. (Same
reason you shouldn't eat shellfish, btw.)
tesla sTinker
2018-05-13 20:31:14 UTC
Democracy Like that.... Your handle name.
But if they want to learn it, they will
have to read the Bible and God's Precepts.
And abide to them. As for what it means,
It means some things you do not do. That is
what it means. And only if you have a real Bible,
will you know the why....
Post by Learning Democracy
Explain to us what it means.