Discussion:
Ontario Poll
(too old to reply)
M.I.Wakefield
2017-12-05 02:45:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Numbers tighten, but Tories still hold 14 point lead.

The Liberals are third everywhere outside the GTA, where they're in a
virtual tie with the Tories in the 416, and tied for second with the NDP in
the 905.

Oh, and Kathleen Wynne is deeply unpopular, with a net approval rating
of -59.

http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/cb46b6d8-2e86-4df0-a77f-ae00466193d0FOLS%20Horserace%20Nov.pdf
The Doctor
2017-12-05 04:10:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <p0517l$1gk$***@dont-email.me>,
M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
>Numbers tighten, but Tories still hold 14 point lead.
>
>The Liberals are third everywhere outside the GTA, where they're in a
>virtual tie with the Tories in the 416, and tied for second with the NDP in
>the 905.
>
>Oh, and Kathleen Wynne is deeply unpopular, with a net approval rating
>of -59.
>
>http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/cb46b6d8-2e86-4df0-a77f-ae00466193d0FOLS%20Horserace%20Nov.pdf
>

Out Wynne Out!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Happy Christmas 2017 and Merry New Year 2018
M.I.Wakefield
2017-12-05 05:18:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"The Doctor" wrote in message news:p0566v$2eas$***@gallifrey.nk.ca...

> In article <p0517l$1gk$***@dont-email.me>,
> M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
> >Numbers tighten, but Tories still hold 14 point lead.
> >
> >The Liberals are third everywhere outside the GTA, where they're in a
> >virtual tie with the Tories in the 416, and tied for second with the NDP
> >in the 905.
> >
> >Oh, and Kathleen Wynne is deeply unpopular, with a net approval rating
> >of -59.
> >
>http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/cb46b6d8-2e86-4df0-a77f-ae00466193d0FOLS%20Horserace%20Nov.pdf

> Out Wynne Out!!

Six more months.
The Doctor
2017-12-05 15:38:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <p05a7t$a6g$***@dont-email.me>,
M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
>"The Doctor" wrote in message news:p0566v$2eas$***@gallifrey.nk.ca...
>
>> In article <p0517l$1gk$***@dont-email.me>,
>> M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
>> >Numbers tighten, but Tories still hold 14 point lead.
>> >
>> >The Liberals are third everywhere outside the GTA, where they're in a
>> >virtual tie with the Tories in the 416, and tied for second with the NDP
>> >in the 905.
>> >
>> >Oh, and Kathleen Wynne is deeply unpopular, with a net approval rating
>> >of -59.
>> >
>>http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/cb46b6d8-2e86-4df0-a77f-ae00466193d0FOLS%20Horserace%20Nov.pdf
>
>> Out Wynne Out!!
>
>Six more months.
>

Liberals save yourself - get Wynne to resign now!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Happy Christmas 2017 and Merry New Year 2018
Loading...