2017-05-15 22:25:45 UTC
In a meeting with the Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador in the Oval
Office (!!), Trump basically started boasting about the "great intel" he
receives, and spilled information to the Russians that America hadn't even
shared with its allies.
The information came from a third country, that hadn't granted permission
for it to be shared.
So many questions ..
1) Did Trump burn a country's (Israel?) embedded agent.
2) Has the Oval Office been swept for listening devices left behind by the
3) Has anybody explained to the man-child that intelligence information is
too important to be boasted about?
4) How many taping systems are active in the Oval Office? One for Trump?
One each for the NSA, DIA and CIA, so they can keep on top of what the
Fucktard-in-Chief has leaked?
5) Will any country share sensitive information with America again?