Diversity
2017-12-04 15:02:25 UTC
Do people who undergo "diversity" training usually shed their biases?
Researchers have been examining that question since before World War II, in
nearly a thousand studies: http://rlu.ru/23Zu8

It turns out that while people are easily taught to respond correctly to a
questionnaire about bias, they soon forget the right answers. The positive
effects of diversity training rarely last beyond a day or two, and a number
of studies suggest that it can activate bias or spark a backlash.
Nonetheless, nearly half of midsize companies use it, as do nearly all the
Fortune 500: https://hbr.org/2016/07/why-diversity-programs-fail
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-04 15:33:42 UTC
Post by Byker
Do people who undergo "diversity" training usually shed their biases?
Researchers have been examining that question since before World War II, in
nearly a thousand studies: http://rlu.ru/23Zu8
It turns out that while people are easily taught to respond correctly to a
questionnaire about bias, they soon forget the right answers. The positive
effects of diversity training rarely last beyond a day or two, and a number
of studies suggest that it can activate bias or spark a backlash.
Nonetheless, nearly half of midsize companies use it, as do nearly all the
Fortune 500: https://hbr.org/2016/07/why-diversity-programs-fail
Just what we need, classes to remind us we come in different paint jobs...

:-(
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-12-05 17:43:51 UTC
Post by Libs R Pervs
Post by Byker
Do people who undergo "diversity" training usually shed their biases?
Researchers have been examining that question since before World War II, in
nearly a thousand studies: http://rlu.ru/23Zu8
It turns out that while people are easily taught to respond correctly to a
questionnaire about bias, they soon forget the right answers. The positive
effects of diversity training rarely last beyond a day or two, and a number
of studies suggest that it can activate bias or spark a backlash.
Nonetheless, nearly half of midsize companies use it, as do nearly all the
Fortune 500: https://hbr.org/2016/07/why-diversity-programs-fail
Just what we need, classes to remind us we come in different paint jobs...
:-(
Like all sociological horrors, it comes from liberals.

P. Nigrum
2017-12-05 00:23:29 UTC
Post by Byker
Do people who undergo "diversity" training usually shed their biases?
I think you confuse the concept of social diversity with neo-Nazi
indoctrination camp training. For understanding and accepting the former
one only needs to use a little intellect (providing one possesses any)
but the latter one needs ample ability to hate, plenty of jaundice,
drilled in bigotry, and the total surrender of self to one's current
"Führer's whims".

Having mastered all the requirements for the latter quite sufficiently
you'll do just fine.
--
spicing up your life