A Moose in Love
2017-08-10 14:58:23 UTC
The government needs to step in and curtail our freedoms even more.
1. Eliminate wasted space that requires more HVAC; the new Kitchener On. courthouse is an example of poor energy management.
2. Eliminate domiciles that are outrageous in size and require too much HVAC.
3. Eliminate personal motor vehicles that have engines larger than 2L and limit cylinders to 4.
4. Eliminate or help to eliminate our over consumption of livestock, as it takes too much energy to produce the staggering amount of meat that Canadians eat.
Eat insects? Some people are up whiff that, but not this happy camper. I'll have my brown rice and beans along with an occasional egg or some meat once in a while.
Meatless Chicken Paprikash:
Forget the chicken, but use beans, cauliflower, spuds along with brown rice.
5. Etc. Can you think of more options?
Of course Canada alone cannot stem over consumption of energy. All developed nations need to respond.
Alternative methods(except nuclear)are a pipe dream. Current wind turbine production constitutes 2% of Ontario's energy production.