so now a convicted liar is...ha ha
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 22:52:46 UTC
On 12/1/2017 3:26 PM, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> "Mr. B1ack"  wrote in message
>
>> On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 10:58:53 -0800 (PST), "NC Judge Sam Ervin iv,
>> Chamberpot of Corruption" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello, Johnny.  Maybe Flynn will be pardoned.
>
>>   What, for making up new lies ?
>
>>   As best I can tell the incoming administration had Flynn go probe
>> the existing Russia situation and try to calm things down a bit. Smart
>> ... a worthy mission.
>
>>   Hmm ... when did any of Obama's people first have any contact with
>> Russian businessfolk or officials ?
>
> Would pardoning Flynn do any good

It's bad enough you are hopelessly ADDICTED to US politics, but your
propensity to outright LIE about them is sinful!

Grow a life, at least pretend to act like a patriotic Canucklehead (if
there is such a thing).

You ignore your own simple dull nation, absorb your mind into ours.

Literally you dismiss your own walk-in beer cooler of a country as
insignificant to the point you refuse to even engage in commentary or
analysis of your own politics.

You evince the classic Canuck "widdle brudda" mentality, always chasing
after the USA in a desperate attempt to coattail on OUR national affairs.

You demonstrate how bereft Canucks are of any national pride and how
desperately you need to use the USA as a whipping post to excuse
yourselves from your own national blunders and dearth of presence on the
global stage.

It must SUCK to be a Canuck, for sure!

Mueller would not be permitting Flynn to settle the case with a single
count of lying to FBI agents. Instead, we would be looking at a major
conspiracy indictment, and Flynn would be made to plead to far more
serious offenses if he wanted a deal — cooperation in exchange for
sentencing leniency. To the contrary, for all the furor, we have a
small-potatoes plea in Flynn’s case — just as we did in Papadopoulos’s
case, despite extensive “collusion” evidence. Meanwhile, the only major
case Mueller has brought, against former Trump-campaign chairman Paul
Manafort and an associate, has nothing to do with the 2016 election. It
is becoming increasingly palpable that, whatever “collusion” means,
there was no actionable, conspiratorial complicity by the Trump campaign
in the Kremlin’s machinations."

Read more at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html

U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-05 19:14:10 UTC

Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-05 19:14:49 UTC