Veterans Support McCain, Oppose Haspel
AlleyCat
2018-05-16 01:34:45 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 10:58:37 -0500, Lee says...
Veterans group urges Senate to back McCain, block Haspel
ALSO from TheHill:

Republican senators offered deference to GOP Sen. John McCain (Ariz.) on
Thursday, but gave few signs that his opposition to CIA nominee Gina
Haspel would sink her nomination.

They're the ones who count, idiot.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.

Muslims are against abortion

Muslims are against contraception

Muslims are against pre-marital sex

Muslims are FOR killing homosexuals

Muslims FOR treating women as slaves and chattel

Muslims FOR their old men raping little boys

Oh, and they HATE you

Am I leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about Muslims?

Oh yeah... Obama is a Muslim, so all is forgiven... right?
AlleyCat
2018-05-16 01:39:16 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 12:39:53 -0500, Lee says...
It seems the only person worse than McCain also had brain cancer and
it was Teddy Kennedy.... Is it some sort of vigilantly justice are
were they just coincidentally both bastards that will die of the same
thing?
Funny how rightwingers turn off the "honor
our veterans!" praise as soon as any veteran
dares to oppose The Truth According To Trump.
Seriously... you think we should honor EVERY veteran, JUST because they
ARE a veteran?

That's pretty fucking stupid and short-sighted.

Would YOU honor Mike Pompeo, who opposes gay marriage?

He IS a veteran.

From 1986 to 1991, Pompeo served in the U.S. Army as an Armor Branch
Officer with the 2nd Squadron, 7th Cavalry in the 4th Infantry Division,
reaching the rank of Captain.

Yeah, thought so.

-----

John Kerry AND John McCain both turned traitor.

Soldiers Who Were With John Kerry In Vietnam: He's A Traitor

Secretary of State John Kerry betrayed his fellow the Vietnam veterans by
accusing them of committing the worst possible war crimes.

Kerry received three phony Purple Heart medals after lying and
exaggerating about his brief combat duty in Vietnam, says fellow soldiers
who served with him in Vietnam.

Kerry served in Vietnam for only four months and rarely saw real combat.
Yet he applied for a Purple Heart Medal for an incident which was actually
caused by his own criminal negligence.

When Kerry's own commander opposed giving him a medal, Kerry applied
political pressure on the military to force them to give him the
undeserved honor. If not for Kerry's political connections he would never
have received the Purple Heart medals.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1344/soldiers-who-were-
with-john-kerry-in-vietnam-he-s-a-traitor.html

=====

John McCain's 1969 "Tokyo Rose" Propaganda Recording Released Showing he
WAS a Traitor who Turned Against His Own Country

The "Songbird" Traitor, Doing His Fake Hero Act, Begins His Rise to
Power

An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain
collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a "Tokyo Rose" - style
propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the "Hanoi Hilton"
North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a "Songbird" who
collaborated with the enemy against his own country.

They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in
exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and
honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and
food for refusing to collaborate.

The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used
his fake hero status to rise to political power.

But we only had their word against his - until now.

Now, from the U.S. National Archives comes the proof of their allegations;
McCain, by his OWN words, WAS in fact a traitor who collaborated with the
enemy by recording a "Tokyo Rose" statement condemning his own nation by
admitting "crimes" against the North Vietnamese people, stating "I, as a
U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and
people."

McCain's recorded statement also painted a picture of humane treatment of
prisoners even though he knew many of his fellow Americans were being
tortured and denied medical care and adequate food.

In the recording he is heard to say "I received this kind treatment and
food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured
have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep
gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness
extended to me."

Ed
2018-05-16 01:50:07 UTC
Veterans group urges Senate to back McCain, block Haspel
05/15/18
A progressive veterans advocacy group is
seizing on Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain's
opposition to CIA deputy director Gina
Haspel leading the spy agency as it urges
senators to sink her nomination.
VoteVets is releasing a new TV ad asking
lawmakers to "stand with John McCain" and
reject Haspel's nomination.
"The conscience of the Senate. ... Stand with
John McCain against torture. Block Haspel,"
the narrator says in the ad, which was
obtained by The Hill before its release.
White House staffer Kelly Sadler, in comments
first reported by The Hill last Thursday,
joked about McCain's failing health, saying
his opposition to Haspel "doesn't matter. He's
dying anyway."
Sadler's comments, made during a White House
meeting and subsequently leaked, have sparked
a days-long firestorm for the administration.
They've also rankled Senate Republicans, who
are increasing their calls for a public
apology ahead of a closed-door lunch with
President Trump on Tuesday afternoon.
The White House signaled on Monday that neither
they nor Sadler would be issuing a public
apology, saying the matter was being handled
"internally."
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/387695-veterans-
grou
p-urges -senate-to-back-mccain-block-haspel-in-ad
Trumpite Rightists have always hated our veterans and how they've
turned against fellow Republican John McCain is just more proof.

They're nothing more than bellyaching cowards who would rather arm
themselves and shoot their fellow Americans than enlist and fight
for their country.

Trump, Wayne Lapierre and Ted Nugent are perfect examples.

They hate American values, the American people and the USA.
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 11:43:45 UTC
McCain and the POW Cover-Up

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
: Lee wrote
:
: >
: >
: >
: > Veterans group urges Senate to back McCain, block Haspel
: > 05/15/18
: >
:
BurfordTJustice