OT: Jewish humor
The Peeler
2018-07-07 03:32:28 UTC

tsk tsk tsk
The Peeler
2018-07-07 08:12:06 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 23:32:28 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

>>Again?? There seems to be no boundaries to this guy's bigotry. He has
>>targeted blacks, gays, Asians, Polish people, Hispanics, women and
>>jews as the targets of his 'jokes'. The only thing that might cure his
>>hate-fueled humour is a lobotomy.
>>

> tsk tsk tsk

You felt personally addressed, Loose Sphincter? And you SHOULD!

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Truth and honesty
2018-07-10 01:27:30 UTC
On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 10:12:06 +0200, The Peeler wrote:

> On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 23:32:28 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:
>

>>>Again?? There seems to be no boundaries to this guy's bigotry. He has
>>>targeted blacks, gays, Asians, Polish people, Hispanics, women and
>>>jews as the targets of his 'jokes'. The only thing that might cure his
>>>hate-fueled humour is a lobotomy.
>>>

>> tsk tsk tsk
>
> You felt personally addressed, Loose Sphincter? And you SHOULD!

That is not what he is saying "Peeler," I have noticed that English is not
your native tongue so you make these daft mistakes.
The Peeler
2018-07-10 08:31:55 UTC

Gee, how daft are YOU? You didn't even get what this was about! Moron!
Truth and honesty
2018-07-11 11:24:30 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:31:55 +0200, The Peeler wrote:

>>> You felt personally addressed, Loose Sphincter? And you SHOULD!
>>
>> That is not what he is saying "Peeler," I have noticed that English is not
>> your native tongue so you make these daft mistakes.
>
> Gee, how daft are YOU? You didn't even get what this was about! Moron!

There is no point in getting upset about your dreadful English. We all
understand that as its not your native tongue that it is not your fault it
is that awful.
The Peeler
2018-07-11 15:09:17 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:24:30 +1000, Dumb and Dumber wrote:

>>> That is not what he is saying "Peeler," I have noticed that English is not
>>> your native tongue so you make these daft mistakes.
>>
>> Gee, how daft are YOU? You didn't even get what this was about! Moron!
>
> There is no point in getting upset about your dreadful English. We all
> understand that as its not your native tongue that it is not your fault it
> is that awful.

You are so daft, you don't even understand who said what! And you do it time
and again! <tsk>