Unum Falls In Love with Trump
Hillbilly Davis
2018-03-12 01:40:25 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 15:57:29 -0500, Unum says...
Now not even dirty energy likes him.
So, now he's your hero... right?

"The enemy of mine enemy, is my friend." - Arab proverb
--
Climate Hillbilly Davis

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Hillbilly Davis

http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI
Unum
2018-03-12 02:45:45 UTC
Post by Hillbilly Davis
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 15:57:29 -0500, Unum says...
Now not even dirty energy likes him.
So, now he's your hero... right?
You sad spamming little moron.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/10/trump-oil-industry-energy-404001

The administration’s 25 percent steel tariff, hostility toward NAFTA and
fumbled efforts to lift restrictions on drilling are worrying executives, who
have praised the president’s war on regulations but loathe uncertainty and
nationalistic trade policies.

The tariff was a source of angst at a major energy industry conference this
week in Houston. Executives fretted that higher steel prices could stifle
projects needed to help the U.S. — the world’s biggest oil and gas producer —
feed the global thirst for energy as a rising force in the export markets.

“We don’t think it would be appropriate to put a tariff on something you can’t
buy in the United States," said Greg Armstrong, CEO of Plains All American
Pipeline, who worries it will become too hard to find the steel valves or
other pipeline equipment the company needs. “That really kills the project.”

One company hoping to capitalize on the global appetite for natural gas,
Freeport LNG, said its new Texas plant required 190 miles of new pipeline —
and Trump’s tariffs would have been devastating had they been in effect at the
time.

"We have seven Eiffel Towers' worth of steel," Freeport LNG chief Michael
Smith told the conference, known as CERAWeek. "This thing would cost a few
hundred million dollars more if we had to pay 25 percent more than what we
did."