$42,000? LOL -- DNC Refuses To Reimburse Town For Thousands Of Dollars Of Overtime Costs During Obama Visit
2017-05-09 22:50:18 UTC
DNC Refuses To Reimburse Town For Thousands Of Dollars Of Overtime Costs
During Obama Visit

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/dnc-refuses-to-reimburse-town-
for-thousands-dollars-overtime-costs-during-obama.html
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
AlleyCat
2017-05-09 22:50:19 UTC
Update: Secret Service Won't Repay City for Obama's Security Tab
A Secret Service official says President Barack Obama's $35K tab for
security costs incurred for a breakfast fundraiser in Corona del Mar
should not have been billed to the president's campaign.

https://patch.com/california/newportbeach/secret-service-won-t-reimburse-
newport-for-obama-s-se37a7942336
Siri Cruise
2017-05-09 23:27:37 UTC
should not have been billed to the president's campaign.
President? Campaign? Obama? How old is this story?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
AlleyCat
2017-05-09 23:39:54 UTC
First (firstly?), you have to put the lime in the coconut.
AlleyCat
2017-05-09 23:43:35 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
should not have been billed to the president's campaign.
President? Campaign? Obama? How old is this story?
I'm glad you are finally coming around and admitting that WHATEVER you
said about Bush, when Obama was President, doesn't count for shit and
doesn't matter.

Thanks. You're smarter than wy said you were. Well, wy said you were
stupid, but that's neither here nor sequitur.
Siri Cruise
2017-05-10 02:58:27 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
should not have been billed to the president's campaign.
President? Campaign? Obama? How old is this story?
I'm glad you are finally coming around and admitting that WHATEVER you
said about Bush, when Obama was President, doesn't count for shit and
doesn't matter.
It's been five years. Do you know how the claims where resolved? You report the
initial claims but not their subsequent historties. I'm not going to chase them
down for you: it's up to you to show the resolution of the claims and why you
think those are unfair. And I don't complain about Bush trip expenses to states
and cities because I don't know what they were, nor have I heard any complaints
about them.

Drumpf's expenses to Florida and New York are not infrequent and short lived
expenses, but ongoing, continuous for New York and frequently for Florida. We
don't know yet what Drumpf's total costs will be, but we can compare the rates.
What is especially galling is that Drumpf is forcing government business to his
property and then bills the government for conducting business on his property.
He also does that to Republicans, but that's not galling, it's delightful.

So what is the rent the Secret Service has to pay to Drumpf because they set up
office in Drumpf Tower to protect his wife and son?
AlleyCat
2017-05-10 03:10:20 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
should not have been billed to the president's campaign.
President? Campaign? Obama? How old is this story?
I'm glad you are finally coming around and admitting that WHATEVER you
said about Bush, when Obama was President, doesn't count for shit and
doesn't matter.
It's been five years.
What?
Post by Siri Cruise
Do you know how the claims where resolved?
What claims?
Post by Siri Cruise
You report the initial claims but not their subsequent historties.
What's a historty?

*I* didn't "report" anything.
I'm not going to chase them down for me, either.
Post by Siri Cruise
it's up to you to show the resolution of the claims and why you
think those are unfair.
Ummm mm mm... no. NOT my claims.

Post by Siri Cruise
So what is the rent the Secret Service has to pay to Drumpf because they
set up office in Drumpf Tower to protect his wife and son?
Your claim... I'm not going to chase them down for you.
Siri Cruise
NoBody
2017-05-10 10:37:36 UTC
Your evasion of your hypocrisy is so noted.
Byker
2017-05-10 14:57:37 UTC
Corona del Mar
Snobsville
AlleyCat
2017-05-09 22:50:29 UTC
President Obama's frequent trips to New York City - for everything from
official appearances to champagne-soaked fund-raisers - have already cost
New Yorkers well in excess of $2 million in additional security at Kennedy
Airport, The Post has learned.

Michelle Obama's trips to the Big Apple have cost hundreds of thousands
more.

And those bucks come right out of the treasury of the financially strapped
Port Authority, which doesn't get reimbursed one penny for the honor of
hosting the Obamas.

http://nypost.com/2012/10/01/obamas-new-york-visits-cost-millions/
AlleyCat
2017-05-09 22:50:40 UTC
Westchester County taxpayers took a hit last week with President Obama's
two-day visit.

Westchester County spent about $100,000 in police overtime for Obama's two
visits last week
Harrison spent between $15,000 and $18,000 in added police costs
The Democratic National Committee reimburses the federal government
for presidential travel on Air Force One, but provides nothing to local
governments

When President Obama visited here a week ago to raise as much as $2
million at two fundraising events, he did so on the backs of Westchester
County taxpayers and to the benefit of local law enforcement officers, who
reaped ample Labor Day weekend overtime.

So it goes in a system in which the Democratic National Committee
reimburses the federal government for flying Obama and his entourage on
Air Force One from Washington, D.C. to Westchester County. But that same
committee provides not a penny to the local governments that spend tens of
thousands providing the security and traffic control needed for the deep-
pocket events to take place.

Obama's purely political visit on Friday cost Westchester County taxpayers
more than $100,000 in police overtime.

http://www.lohud.com/story/money/personal-finance/taxes/david-mckay-
wilson/2014/09/04/obama-visit-puts-huge-police-costs-local-
communitiues/15095461/
David Johnston
2017-05-10 07:44:34 UTC
DNC Refuses To Reimburse Town For Thousands Of Dollars Of Overtime Costs
During Obama Visit
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/dnc-refuses-to-reimburse-town-
for-thousands-dollars-overtime-costs-during-obama.html
Wow. That certainly is breaking news. So you think we shouldn't vote
for him in the next election?
AlleyCat
2017-05-10 08:26:58 UTC
On Wed, 10 May 2017 01:44:34 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
DNC Refuses To Reimburse Town For Thousands Of Dollars Of Overtime Costs
During Obama Visit
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/dnc-refuses-to-reimburse-town-
for-thousands-dollars-overtime-costs-during-obama.html
Wow. That certainly is breaking news. So you think we shouldn't vote
for him in the next election?
Him? Since when is Him, the DNC? Him NOT the DNC. Him wannabe the DNC,
but Him a poison pill still, so Him not viable for Chair of DNC.

You need to start capitalizing "him", when you speak of Obama... since He
IS your Messiah.

"DNC Refuses To Reimburse Town For Thousands Of Dollars Of Overtime Costs
During Obama Visit"

Take out the prepositions, moron. "DNC Refuses To Reimburse Town..."

Don't bother looking up "during" if you think I'm wrong... it IS a
preposition.
David Johnston
2017-05-11 03:40:37 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
DNC Refuses To Reimburse Town For Thousands Of Dollars Of Overtime Costs
During Obama Visit
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/dnc-refuses-to-reimburse-town-
for-thousands-dollars-overtime-costs-during-obama.html
Wow. That certainly is breaking news. So you think we shouldn't vote
for him in the next election?
Him? Since when is Him, the DNC? Him NOT the DNC. Him wannabe the DNC,
but Him a poison pill still, so Him not viable for Chair of DNC.
It seems rather unlikely that he would want to be the Chair. So why
would the DNC pay costs for Obama that the RNC certainly aren't paying
for Trump?
AlleyCat
2017-05-11 04:46:36 UTC
On Wed, 10 May 2017 21:40:37 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Him? Since when is Him, the DNC? Him NOT the DNC. Him wannabe the DNC,
but Him a poison pill still, so Him not viable for Chair of DNC.
It seems rather unlikely that he would want to be the Chair. So why
would the DNC pay costs for Obama that the RNC certainly aren't paying
for Trump?
Ahhhh... two rights make a wrong. The ole liberal Democrat mantra when
excusing themselves from blame.

Soooo... the DNC thought about the future when there would be a Republican
in the White House, and said we're not going to pay for Obama's visits,
because in the future, Trump's party won't either?

Smart.

Gotcha. ;-)

"So why would the DNC pay costs for Obama that the RNC certainly aren't
paying for Trump?"

That's GOT to be the stupidest question EVER asked on Usenet.

Abstract: The DNC KNEW a future President's party wouldn't pay for HIS
visits, so they didn't pay for Obama's.

A futuristic preactive thought process? How Spielberg-like is that!!??

I guess the RNC and Trump are thinking ahead to when ANOTHER President's
party and he, won't be picking up the tabs, so then all is hunky-Dorry
according to you and The DNC... right? Riiiight. You know... since three
wrongs make a right. ;-)
Siri Cruise
2017-05-11 05:21:00 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Him? Since when is Him, the DNC? Him NOT the DNC. Him wannabe the DNC,
but Him a poison pill still, so Him not viable for Chair of DNC.
It seems rather unlikely that he would want to be the Chair. So why
would the DNC pay costs for Obama that the RNC certainly aren't paying
for Trump?
Ahhhh... two rights make a wrong. The ole liberal Democrat mantra when
excusing themselves from blame.
And you still refuse to do the research to find out if they were paid or they
will illegitimate or whatever. You dredged up the old news: you get to show it
is relevant.
AlleyCat
2017-05-11 05:35:06 UTC
On Wed, 10 May 2017 22:21:00 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Ahhhh... two rights make a wrong. The ole liberal Democrat mantra when
excusing themselves from blame.
And you still refuse to do the research to find out if they were paid or they
will illegitimate or whatever. You dredged up the old news: you get to show it
is relevant.
Aah ah... YOU prove me wrong. I'm right until you do so. :-p

I'm not doing ANYTHING you libertard think you can talk me into doing FOR
you.

You've already looked it up, I know, else you wouldn't push ME to look it
up, and wasting my time finding out what I've known all along... Obama
NEVER picked up the tab wherever he held rallies or campaign stops or
whatever.

Back to my UFC. If you want to prove me wrong... YOU'RE gonna have to do
it. You think you're being clever again, when in reality, you're just
being obtuse for obtuse's sake.

Aah ah. Do it yourself, lazy Democrat. Sorry for the redundancy.

Not really.
Siri Cruise
2017-05-11 07:17:36 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Ahhhh... two rights make a wrong. The ole liberal Democrat mantra when
excusing themselves from blame.
And you still refuse to do the research to find out if they were paid or they
will illegitimate or whatever. You dredged up the old news: you get to show it
is relevant.
Aah ah... YOU prove me wrong. I'm right until you do so. :-p
Thanks for the admission.
AlleyCat
2017-05-11 09:23:29 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Ahhhh... two rights make a wrong. The ole liberal Democrat mantra when
excusing themselves from blame.
And you still refuse to do the research to find out if they were paid or they
will illegitimate or whatever. You dredged up the old news: you get to show it
is relevant.
Aah ah... YOU prove me wrong. I'm right until you do so. :-p
Thanks for the admission.
If I "admitted" anything, it would read, "You proveD me wrong", you
illiterate baboon.

Nice try...

Not really.
David Johnston
2017-05-11 06:32:57 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Him? Since when is Him, the DNC? Him NOT the DNC. Him wannabe the DNC,
but Him a poison pill still, so Him not viable for Chair of DNC.
It seems rather unlikely that he would want to be the Chair. So why
would the DNC pay costs for Obama that the RNC certainly aren't paying
for Trump?
Ahhhh... two rights make a wrong. The ole liberal Democrat mantra when
excusing themselves from blame.
Soooo... the DNC thought about the future when there would be a Republican
in the White House,
Nope. I'm just asking what the problem is. What obligation existed
then that does not exist now?
AlleyCat
2017-05-11 06:36:01 UTC
On Thu, 11 May 2017 00:32:57 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Soooo... the DNC thought about the future when there would be a Republican
in the White House,
Nope. I'm just asking what the problem is. What obligation existed
then that does not exist now?
Sooo... if there was no obligation THEN, why should there be NOW?

You see where you went wrong, right? Circular logic has failed you.
David Johnston
2017-05-17 05:55:24 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Soooo... the DNC thought about the future when there would be a Republican
in the White House,
Nope. I'm just asking what the problem is. What obligation existed
then that does not exist now?
Sooo... if there was no obligation THEN, why should there be NOW?
I wasn't suggesting there was one now.